[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1361077542107764515.gif (2 MB, 636x311) Image search: [Google]
1361077542107764515.gif
2 MB, 636x311
>>
>>322369814
>there are people who didn't throw the baby in the oven.
>>
>>322370426
Why would one throw a baby in the oven in the first place?
>>
>>322370847
did you play the game?
>>
>>322370925
No, thats why Im asking.

Some kind of demon kid?
>>
>>322370984
You need to kill an innocent baby to defeat a demon, that's the only way of lesser evil
>>
>>322370984
They needed to trick the guy into thinking he just got his child murdered.
>>
>>322370984
There's a curse that's making one eye go crazy and the only thing that can raise it is genuine insurmountable guilt or something like that so that the curse will transfer from one eye to Geralt. Geralt ovens the baby and feels crazy guilt so the curse ghost transfers to him because oven baby but surprise! The baby wasn't actually ovened, and some girl who was helping pulled some strings to make sure the baby wasn't technically ovened. Geralt finds this and doesn't feel guilty, so the curse has to leave Geralt and it can't go back to one eye because some reason I forget.
>>
>>322369814
>MUH AUSCHWITZ

fuck, when will poles just get over it? jesus
>>
>>322371489
I think that by tricking it, it has to fuck off forever
>>
Really expected to find out how they pulled that off, but was left with no answer. I can only guess there was a hole in the back of the oven that they opened from the other room (remember that's where they came out from with the baby afterwards). Still not satisfied with the lack of explanation though.

Theories?
>>
>>322371489

I'm not sure if it was guilt, if I recall the guy who was being made crazy by the demon killed his brother in cold blood, the only way to free him from the demon was to have someone else commit something horrible, so the ghost thing would transfer to Geralt, only to learn it had been tricked.
>>
>>322371806
Prop baby, old magician's secret.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.