[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right you faggots, I finally broke down and bought a Vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: P4Wall.jpg (149 KB, 1066x465) Image search: [Google]
P4Wall.jpg
149 KB, 1066x465
All right you faggots, I finally broke down and bought a Vita and Persona 4 Golden. I haven't played Persona 4 in roughly six years, what is the best strategy to make sure I can see all of the new content? I remember the spreadsheets I had to use in P3 at night, when I sleep.
>>
>using guides
Why you wanna take away all your fun, bro?
>>
>>322365086
See all new content? Just max out Marie's social link. Also Adachi's.

If you want to 100%, I don't think that's possible first playthrough or without a guide.
>>
File: Angry Incompetent Father.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Angry Incompetent Father.png
40 KB, 200x200
>>322366510
>>322365648
Well I have to go back to the store anyways, because it turns out they lied to me and the Vita I purchased did NOT come with a memory card.

Fucking Gamestop.
>>
>>322365086
You are going to love chie's new voice
>>
I got up to the video game dungeon in April. Is it worth replaying? It's very cute but if I've met every character and there are no further twists or places to go, I'm not sure.

ps Daisuke is my husbando.
>>
>>322367567
>seen every twist
>met every character

Anon I suggest you leave before you get spoiled. You're practically halfway dude.
>>
>>322367478
they don't anyway. unless they straight up told you it comes with a memory card. majority of the time they ALWAYS come separate.
>>
>>322367829
I asked them for one and they said the one I was purchasing came with one.
>>
>>322367567
what are you talking about, thats like halfway and thats like 1/5 twists
>>
File: noname01.jpg (73 KB, 495x307) Image search: [Google]
noname01.jpg
73 KB, 495x307
are you fucking serious /v/
>>
>>322368886
Not playing Golden tho'
>>
File: unnamed.png (81 KB, 337x435) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
81 KB, 337x435
Posting best girl
>>
File: Costanza (20).jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza (20).jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>322369110
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>322367478
is it a slim? then it doesnt need a memory card if you have the physical copy of p4g.

>>322366510
also this. play on very hard you faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.