[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join a race >it's a custom track >it's specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: distance_gameplay_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
distance_gameplay_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>join a race
>it's a custom track
>it's specifically designed to make objects appear mid-air or at the end of a jump arc, making driving through it something you can do if you played the track before or only able to advance by dying a few times and knowing exactly where to jump from
>everyone's wrecked and resetting constantly
>comment on it
>"lol git gud"

i didn't know cancerous communities could spawn so early
>>
File: 1320543168463.gif (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1320543168463.gif
36 KB, 320x240
>>322363759
Cancer is everywhere in video games, Even PvE ones.

>playing KF2
>some high level faggot locking doors on everyone
>kiting shit into the group
>lol get good faggots
>follow him around the map just being friendly and healing
>goes towards a group of enemies then sprints back
>welds me in the room and die
>lol get good faggot

Isn't this supposed to be a co-op game? why do people do this.
>>
>>322363759
Welcome to gaming, just avoid the usermade shit you dont like.

Distance is alot of fun
>>
>>322363759
A lot of people think that trial and error is the way to get good. Like they don't understand that "get good" is more about adjusting to the games physics, quirks, and reacting appropriately, so they think the only way to get good is by trial and error, the same way they brute force their way through every other game until they remember all that bullshit.
>>
I feel ya man, some people just don't fucking understand you can't put maneuverability right after a jump, and it drives me crazy

but I've also seen a lot of amazing stuff in distance, there was a really good asian themed level requiring you to jump from elevated pentagon like shapes

also a gotham city level, that one had kinda iffy checkpoints but it was super stylish
>>
>>322363759
is this game finished yet?
>>
>>322364536
No
>>
>>322364536
nobody, and looking by their singleplayer progress might never be
>>
>>322364536
it's complete enough to be enjoyable, but no
>>
>>322364625
no, is what I'm meant to say

but if it's any consolidation there is a ridiculous amount of custom levels at this point, and the community is getting less shit at making them
>>
File: smile.png (26 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
26 KB, 775x591
>>322363759

I can't wait for it to release in 2018!
>>
File: neverever.jpg (21 KB, 589x86) Image search: [Google]
neverever.jpg
21 KB, 589x86
>>322364770
>still before overgrowth and Energy Hook

well at least some games leave Early access eventually right?
>>
I've seen some footage of this game, am I right in saying it looks slower than Nitronic Rush?
>>
>>322365969
don't think so, the traps seem to hurl at you at pretty much the same speed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.