[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about this? I'm pretty hyped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 13
File: Far_Cry_Primal_cover_art.jpg (28 KB, 283x353) Image search: [Google]
Far_Cry_Primal_cover_art.jpg
28 KB, 283x353
What do you guys think about this? I'm pretty hyped.
>>
>>322357630

might be interesting, but i think the made up caveman language they use in game might get annoying
>>
>>322358264
Yeah I can agree with that. I love far cry games especially the 3rd. But this seems amazing!
>>
>>322358938
It looks fun but not something I would spend more than 30 euro/dollar over
>>
>>322357630

Whether you like him or not, look up TheGamingLemon on youtube, Ubisoft invited him to play it for a bit.

FarCry 3 was kinda fun, 4 was worse (Pagan being the only redeeming feature), but Primal looks like pure garbage.
>>
>>322359565
I plan to pre order soon. I think it will be a lot of fun. Does anyone know anything about the story line without spoilers?
>>
There should be a twist at the end where it's revealed you're just a nigger in Africa and it's really 2016
>>
Skyrim with guns without the guns?

No thanks, loser.
>>
>>322359772
Personally I think 3 had a pretty rich story line and fun gameplay. But 4 had less story line and the same gameplay. IMO they were both great but 3 was better. I really enjoyed the shangri-la portions of the game so I think I'll enjoy this game more
>>
jesus christ these replies...

do people really buy ubisoft games?
>>
>>322359791
Kek
>>
>>322357630
looks like the standard ubishit chore simulator

and i really dont know what everyone finds so special about far cry specifically. the FOV is awful, the gunplay is garbage, and the enemies are retarded. there are literally zero redeeming factors in this series.
>>
>>322359791
lmao epic :^)
>>
>>322360034
Nah I pirate them
>>322360283
Could be said everything about any game ever

>dork souls
>awful fov
>swordplay is awful
>enemies are retarded (its funny because they are)
>there are literally zero redeeming factors in thsi series

Just rename dork souls with whatever you want in case it offends you greatly
>>
>>322359775
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>322357630
>same gameplay as FarCry 3 and 4
>Ride mammoths instead of 4x4s
>hunt sabretooths instead of tiger/ leopards
>more poking people with sharp objects than ever before
>two enemy neanderthal factions man checkpoints/ camps to liberate
>still burns when they piss

I dunno man, they should have done this as an IP not as part of an established series.

It just seems like they stuck Jason Brody and Pagan in an Animus
>>
BUT DURING THE STONE AGE
>>
>>322357630
>Hyped for AAA blunders.
>Hyped about videogames in general.

Is this the new meme of 2016?
>>
I don't think I'll be buying it until it' $15. Neat premise, but I don't see it holding my attention for very long. Especially since 4 already felt really repetitive to me after all the time I spent playing 3 and Blood Dragon. I loved the setting of 4, but it was the same game otherwise and outside of co-op with my friend it wasn't grabbing me. The same game without guns just kind of sounds boring.
>>
>it's going to have waypoints
>>
Why does every popular decent game need to become a yearly franchise nowadays
>>
It took me too long to realize all ubishit games are cookie cutter crap
>>
>>322359775
>>322358938

You're doing a bad job
>>
No thanks, maybe one of those cheap shit 20 dollar things like that Cyberpunk one, but not full retail price for >>322362327 this.
>>
>>322362997
>yearly
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>322363050
At first, it was nice to have something new to expect since I was familiar with it. But then it turned out, they put NO creative thought to each game. They didn't even try to make it unique from the last one.

All sense of exploration was killed because of waypoints.
>>
>>322359775
you give off that creepy vibe like those youtube bots that used to spam @john you hit the nail on the head! go here scam_link
>>
I bet the twist will be something about aliens or something post apocalyptic
>>
So what kind of macguffin will the neanderthal use to reveal parts of the map from on top of the towers made of rocks?
>>
>>322363952
I'd be okay with this.
>>
>>322358938
Shills are getting worse by the day.
>>
What does the main character look like?
>>
>>322363713
The worst is the autodrive to waypoints.
Just click a waypoint, set car to autopilot and go have a piss.
VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>322365575
I thought autodrive sucks

Also

>not using that helicopter thingie

shiggy diggy

Seriously tho farcry was always the bland but fun series with loads of weapon variety in which I got to shoot stuff, wont even bother pirating now that its about some gruff guy running around with spears instead of full autos
>>
>>322365575
Why do autists not understand that adding in casual features to make the game more accessible to plebians doesn't force them to use the feature if they don't want? Nigga like just walk away. DONT CLICK THE BUTTON. YOU CAN DO THIS, THAT VIDEO GAME DONT CONTROL YOU.
>>
>>322363713
They had 2 good villains.

One killed off too early, and one that hardly featured.
For some reason, they were they only good parts of the series.

The rest just blurs together

I did like 2 being set in Africa though
>>
>>322365971
Why not use it? The game is boring and my bladder is full.
They put the feature in because they know the game is boring, rather than making driving an engaging experience they made it even more on rails.
>>322365840
The helicopter thing was the most useful thing in the game, although why the fuck do they bother with radio towers to reveal the map when you can fly higher than them?
>>
Looks like a Ubisoft open world game. I won't even bother pirating it.
>>
>>322365971
Why do autists not realize that that developers never make an alternative way to find your way through the game WITHOUT using waypoints?

>Just turn them off!

>none of the npcs give you verbal directions
>>
>>322366390
>most useful thing in the game
>not the nazi machine gun
>not riding an elephant while shooting grenades
>driving is ''boring''

No wonder you hate it
>>
File: 1351989495249.gif (863 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1351989495249.gif
863 KB, 500x281
>>322366605
>nazi machine gun
Meine neger
>>
very likely to flop. Hopefully this will make ubisoft reevaluate their priorities.
>>
>far cry is going to have yearly releases now
God when will people get tired of having regurgitated shit fed to them?
>First CoD
>Then Assasins Creed
>Then Battlefield
>Now Farcry
>>
>>322366959
Running around with the buzzsaw mg42 fullfilled all my pogrom fantasies
>>
>>322366605
The driving is boring.
Riding elephants is entertaining, not useful.
Anything that isn't a silenced sniper rifle is a useless gun with FC4's telepathic stealth.
>>
>>322367131
FC4 was in 2014 though

>God when will people get tired of having regurgitated shit fed to them?

When will you get tired of complaining?
>>
>>322367287
>Anything that isn't a silenced sniper rifle is a useless gun with FC4's telepathic stealth.

Wrong, read>>322367168
>>
>>322367380
If you like infinite swarms of enemies sure.
I always just snipsnepped until i got caught then launched as many explosives as possible at them, usually did the trick.
>>
>>322357630
>tame animals by pressing one button and throwing some meat

It's a great concept ruined by causal mechanics.
>>
>>322367537
That's what I did until the buzzsaw was unlocked, no reason to use anything else at that point, that shit just shreds everything
>>322367648
Its retarded, should have just stuck with making a bland open world shooter and throwing 50 weapons or more in the mix
>>
>>322367287
>Anything that isn't a silenced sniper rifle is a useless gun with FC4's telepathic stealth.

I fucking hated that shit. Enemies would fucking home in on you with the bow and arrow if you missed that crucial headshot just once. But you could spam throwing knives that pretty much one hit kill at a guy and miss and they wouldn't get alerted to the knives flying past them.
>>
>>322367537

Infinite swarms of enemies what? I don't remember anything like that.

Getting the buzzsaw is basically an "I win" button, that thing is absolutely retarded OP.
>>
>>322367915
>Not hovering above them in the babbycopter blast them away with the grenade launcher with zero fucks given
>>
>>322367797
What do you get it for? I don't think i ever unlocked it. I think right now i'm in one of the awful dlc areas and that's totally killed any desire to play the game.
>>322367915
The stealth is fucking bonkers, one guy gets alerted and everyone in the surrounding area pivots and charges at your position.
>>
>>322367915
stealth's been retarded since the first farcry desu (except modded fc2, maybe). just stick with long range sniping or all out rambo mode
>>
>>322367648
This, game looks like generic normalfag dream-game material, when in reality its probably just shallow mechanics with press one button to do anything gameplay.
Game might be half-entertaining for the fist hour ,until you've already done nearly anything once
>>
>>322368058
In missions enemies tend to just respawn constantly when they're alerted so for your sanity going full stealth makes more sense.
>>
I want to give them a tiny bit of credit, since FC3 with every installment the loot animation is shorter and shorter.
>>
>>322364289

I was wondering about that. The tower itself is easy enough (a high cliff, tree, whatever) but what will be IN the tower that has to be deactivated before you can see that area? An enemy scout? Seems a bit odd.
>>
standard Ubisoft trash that will be overhyped, sell millions of copies on the first day and then be completely forgotten about in a week.
Don't you guys ever learn? Stop playing the hype game you braindead fucktards
>>
>>322368085
I dont remember but it should say in game. Either way its normal progression and you get it 3 thirds into the story, maybe?

Honestly cant remember shit about this game except pagan min, the buzzsaw, and firing at shit off the mini helicopter/elephant. Such bland games but still weirdly entertaining
>>322368420
They'll probably add some asscreed type bullshit. Better yet why not remove the tower shit? Totally useless
>>
>>322368420
Capture the bird and get shamanistic bird vision!
>>
they made one good far cry game then suddenly these fan boys but up every sequel after sequel if this were cinema you would be the casual scum that buys up what ever super movie hollywood shits out.
>>
>>322357630
It's a shitty ark.
>>
I pre-ordered it for PC

>>322368512
lol u mad bro?
>>
>>322368535
>They'll probably add some asscreed type bullshit. Better yet why not remove the tower shit? Totally useless

Because ubisoft suck the cock of that concept in every game, even in abstract ways like in Grow Home where the entire point of the game is to climb one massive tower to reveal the entire world.
>>
>>322368734
Fuck are you talking about
>>322368774
Make sure to share the pre-load so us piratebros can enjoy it early too
>>
>>322368774
so what? You aren't getting anything special you will get bored of it after an hour. You will then get hyped for their next sequel. play it for an hour and forget about it. Why should I care?
>>
>>322368253

I may finished the campaign last night and I can't say I ever encountered anything like that. Between the buzzsaw and the m79 while in a vehicle, maybe I just never noticed or got frustrated because, again, the buzzsaw is literally "point and click win".
>>
>>322368774
yes I'm seething with white hot rage
enjoy your Ubisoft turd
>>
>>322368965
Keep buying what ever ubisoft shits out. You are the kind of mindless consumer they want.
>>
Looks OK I guess. A Beastmaster game doesn't sound bad in theory but it might be a tad boring in practice.

I wanted the vampire one from that poll they made. Or more Shangri La.
>>
>>322368065
that was fucking game breaking

>tail the smuggler
>kill his allies

not a drop of sweat on my nuts there, i virtually never switched weapons the entire game
>>
>>322368946
They should seriously drop that shit

I just want FarCry 2 reloaded. Better gunplay. More weapons. No respawning checkpoints or malaria.
>>322369018
Why post in this threads then? Like at all? Just to tell us that you dont approve of this game we play?
>>322369132
I literally talk about pirating in my post, you braindead retards should drop 4chan for a couple of day
>>
>>322368965
nah

>>322369018
played far cry 3 for about 70 hours, far cry 4 around 90.
>>
>>322369183
Yeah. I like never drove once after getting the first one.

Best part of the game for me was the Arena.
>>
>>322357630
I already own a better version of the game its called Ark survival evolved
>>
>>322357630
I liked number 3 but 4 got boring half way through. I might pick it up when reliable reviews come out.
I can appreciate them trying to mix stuff up but It always pays off to be wary of Ubisoft games.
>>
>>322357630
I'm curious about what they're gonna do for skills and weapons. I can imagine them dedicating a skill tree to your pet or expanding more on what was done with the tiger in Shangri-la in FC4. For weapons, I really can't imagine a lot aside from spears and stone axes. Maybe you'll be able to make traps or something.
>>
>>322369293
shangri-la, yogi quests, hunting with no hud, go cave exploring

4 had a lot of fun shit in it. I wish there was more himalaya areas tho.

and it also lacked proper weather effects...
>>
>>322369651
there's several type of traps in the game, confirmed in some gameplay vids.

basically you have to gather and craft everything in the game. there are no shops, currency or shit like that.
>>
>>322369661
hated shangri-la but yogi quests were GOAT
>>
>>322368194
>"Oh, nature is gonna hunt you~"

We all know it fucking won't the moment you get taming. Until then, you just avoid areas with sabertooths.

It's ridiculous. They can't keep getting away with this shit.
>>
>>322369813

That sounds good. Now if only they would make a dynamic world where you actually build up your tribe and send them on missions and shit and you can see them building up villages and buildings. Would make the whole "you're on a quest to rule the world" plot better.
>>
>>322369994

Maybe they can make it like the fleet actions in AC: Black Flag. Remember those?
>>
>>322370208
plis no
>>
>>322370208

I'm thinking more along the lines of everything real time. Like, you order your tribe to expand in a direction and they start doing that, scouting ahead, hunting, building and all that. Order the fuckers to mount an assault on the enemy and they start training for a few days and then go fuck shit up. All in real time.

It's kinda what I'm expecting to get out of Fallout 4 once mods start rolling in. But then again, as shit as Fallout 4 is, at least the barebones framework supports shit like that. I doubt Jewbisoft's engine is dynamic in any way.
>>
>>322369661
>>322369293

Yogi and shangri-la were awesome. The whacked out weirdness fit so well

Arena disappointed me though, half the weapon challenges didn't unlock even after unlocking and getting the weapons themselves.

fuck having a grenade launcher as a sidearm though
>>
Super reskin of 4. The Shangri-la tiger AI is the AI of your tamed beast. All the bow shit has been there for 2 games, no big melee improvements, takedowns still there, tons of UI shit still from 4, all the animals are in FC4.
>>322359772
There is no universe where 3 was better than 4 in anyway. Level design, weapons and variety, animals and their ecosystem, and missions. All FC4 does better than 3.
>>
>>322370649
>>322369661

I remember the shangri-la quests I think (where you go magical place with the ghost tiger?) but I don't remember the yogi quests, what ones are those.
>>
>>322359775
How was it going?

I wish I could freeze myself until release, FUCK!
>>
>>322370682

The characters and story was absolutely shitty, India looked nice but the setting was boring.

It also didn't have sharks. That immediately makes it shit.
>>
File: 7ec00f_4813900.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
7ec00f_4813900.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
How do you think they'll justify all the Ubisoft HUD Clutter without binoculars and gadgets?
>>
Looks like another boring, generic, open world piece of shit game by ubisoft.
>>
>>322371331
>the fraps counter

heh
>>
>removed guns
>removed cars
>removed helicopters
>instead you get to be a caveman pokemon trainer
>the bear can clean entire villages himself
>mamoth is unbeatable
>UGA BUGA HUGA
Atleast the setting is pretty original
>>
>>322371158
>setting was boring
Compared to another fucking tropical jungle like the first game?
>>
the yeti DLC was pretty good too, I just played it since it was 50% off. finally a snow area with storms.

>>322370865
shangri-la were those quest where you killed the blue demons and had a pet you commanded.

yogi quests from those 2 stoners that injected you with stuff and sent you to some weird dreamland with vivid colours and shit.
>>
>>322370865
Yogi and Reggie quests were where they shot you up with MASSIVE DRUGS and dumped you somewhere
without weapons and shit and you had to find your way to somewhere.

Weird music, the screen flash weird colours, there were monkeys, ambushes and much swearing from Ajay

They're tied a little bit with the Shangri-la quests
>>
>>322371603

Yup.
>>
>>322357630
It's going to play just like all the others ones and get boring after a few hours.

I don't see how one could get excited.
>>
>>322371158

Vaas was the only character that was better than any one else in 4. Everyone else in 3 were completely forgettable. No one character really stood out, but 4 was at least a little more interesting in that everyone, including you, were gigantic hypocritical assholes. Also, you can beat the game by just enjoying your crab rangoon.
>>
far cry 1: tropical
far cry 2: africa
far cry 3: tropical
far cry 4: nepal/himalaya
primal: stone age

idk why people think far cry needs to be in a tropical environment.
>>
>>322372167

Because anything else would be a far cry from the first game.
>>
>>322372051

Vaas made Far Cry 3, and it wasn't even the character (which is literally just Edgelord Extreme), it was the performance which was ludicrously entertaining for a video game.

Problem is any part of the game not involving Vaas sucked, especially after he died (and I'm well aware of the various arguments supporting the idea that the game is actually supposed to be boring after Vaas is gone, thematically). It also fucked them over with making a sequel because you need another Vaas, but you can't because he was a one-off and everyone knows it.
>>
I honestly thought the gameplay looked like fun but I haven't really played any Far Cry game so far (I did play 3 for a bit but I dropped it because it was shit).
I like the setting though.
Also the animal capture thing is really stupid, you just walk up to them slowly, press a once and your character does shoo shoo and then they are tamed and your best friends. What the fuck?
>>
I thought I enjoyed Far Cry 3 and 4 then I realised they were part of popular franchise and are obviously objectively shit. It's a pity there's so much hype for Dark Souls 3, it seems like too many people will have heard of it for me to enjoy it. Can anybody recommend some terrible weeaboo shit? I am an autist and an incapable of enjoying things normally.
>>
I'm still bitter ubisoft didn't make it possible for you to side with pagan to stop the golden path terrorists - it would immediately been my GOTY. They even allowed for you to wait at the beginning of the game to get the secret ending where pagan says "let's go shoot some fucking guns" ...the set up was perfect.

This HAD to be an idea that surfaced during development...
>>
>>322372508

Pagan was interesting in a different way, but they failed at making him a threat. You hardly ever see the guy.
>>
>>322372592
Press 'E' to do anything is all Far Cry is now.
>>
File: 1446683228630.png (54 KB, 749x434) Image search: [Google]
1446683228630.png
54 KB, 749x434
>Far Cry without guns, explosives, driving, or gliding

what's the fucking point

It looks like they rehashed the awful "press X to shishkebab the enemy's skull" melee combat of Shangri-La to boot
>>
>we want the ARK audience

nope
>>
looked interesting. then i saw the game play video where you have this stupid fucking beast taming gimmick and i lost interest
>>
>>322372379
heh...
Also there need to be more monsters or aliens. It's been the same game for years now.
>>
>>322372880

They need to just stop fucking around and get the Jurassic Park IP.
>>
The twist is that this is an experimental island and you need to kill the military and scientists who did it because "they ams plays gods!"
>>
>>322357630
Oh great another Far Cry game. I guess we can expect subpar QA, tired of game mechanics, no good writing, 30fps cinematic experience for consoles and sub 1080p resolutions, poorly optimized for PC and 50 dollar season pass for the other 25 percent of the game.
>>
>>322372698

Yeah. Vaas made me hate him, Pagan actually made me like him and I was mostly just annoyed at the way the rebels were constantly raging against him whilst not actually providing any real reasons other than "he attacks us" (which he's going to since they attack him) and also they have no end-game that'll be better than the way Pagan's running things.

But he wasn't a threat. I never felt threatened in Far Cry 4. I felt like a foreign superman who's come to save the day and does so effortlessly, which takes the tension out of things, especially the way the rebels keep referring to you as some kind of chosen one as if being the son of their founder gives you magic soldier killing powers or something (I mean, it DOES, but only because it's a video game, it makes no sense in-universe for them to believe that really).

In Far Cry 3 at least you had the need to rescue your friends and the fact that Vaas actually felt like a genuine threat, plus the whole revenge thing from the way he treats you and kills your brother at the start, as well as executing that whole line of civilians for no real reason. Gives you some motivation to want the guy dead.

Pagan's just... there. Some people tell you he's a threat and he's certainly violently eccentric when you meet him but he's no direct threat to YOU, and you frankly have no reason to care about the people he is a threat to. I guess that's the point in a way, but making your game deliberately pointless to make a thematic point doesn't hide the fact that your game is pointless.

Ubisoft has a real problem with putting the wrong story into video games. If the point or moral of the story requires you to change the gameplay so that the game isn't engaging, you're using the wrong story for a video game.
>>
>>322373369

Mind posting proof that you own either 3 or 4?
>>
File: farcry.png (599 KB, 958x508) Image search: [Google]
farcry.png
599 KB, 958x508
>>322373772
Good enough for ya?
>>
>>322373429
Daily reminder that pagan literally did nothing wrong

Its fucking criminal how underused he is in the game as well, there's more scenes with amita and the boring guy than with him, damn fucking shame
>>
>>322368774
homie it's gay as fuck to think that wasting your money makes people mad
i'm going to pirate it and burn it to blu ray and hand out free copies
U MAD?
>>
People actually enjoyed the shangri-la parts? weakest part of the game by far.
>>
File: 1450036539816.jpg (115 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
1450036539816.jpg
115 KB, 509x501
>>322375461
>it's gay as fuck to think that wasting your money makes people mad
>here is me wasting money, u mad?

literally
>>
File: fuck this is bad.jpg (129 KB, 524x501) Image search: [Google]
fuck this is bad.jpg
129 KB, 524x501
>>322359775
>>
>>322375561
Nah I hated them. Druggie parts were great though

No idea why they made this with stick and stones either, far cry was always about shooting stuff
>>
File: 1400573300043.png (864 KB, 1387x1043) Image search: [Google]
1400573300043.png
864 KB, 1387x1043
>>322375573
What money am i wasting, pedo?
>>
File: 1450035499024.png (53 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
1450035499024.png
53 KB, 227x223
>>322375725
dunno but post more
>>
Honestly, the gameplay looks shallow as fuck from what I've seen. Gameplay in Far Cry already doesn't have a lot of depth to it, but now it's even more hollow. I would rather see Far Cry 5 in an African Jungle than this shit.
>>
>>322375636
The full image is a treat.
>>
>>322375991
>far cry 5 in african jungle
>you play as an overlord making a living smuggling weapons
>over 500 licensed firearms
>collectible ancient swords
>nuke as denial weapons against us invasions

Please do
>>
File: 1375399080784.jpg (145 KB, 1000x850) Image search: [Google]
1375399080784.jpg
145 KB, 1000x850
>>322375836
It's CHEMICAL HAPPY! by Condiment wa Hachibunme
>>
File: 1451726004602.jpg (73 KB, 599x502) Image search: [Google]
1451726004602.jpg
73 KB, 599x502
>>322375836
Nice fucking cat! HONK!
>>
>>322358264
Better than burgers voicing it
>DUDE LOOK AT THAT TOTALLY RADICAL MAMMOTH COWABUNGA
>>
>>322376656
Yeah we really need some britcuck to voice the character.

>Oi mate you see thawt joiant mammoth ovah theah? Blimey thawt's a big ragamuffin.
>>
File: 1444667682974.jpg (12 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
1444667682974.jpg
12 KB, 201x201
>>322376915
Knew I'd get a response, thanks m8
>>
>>322376915
>not wanting aussie accents instead
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.