[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450469339689.jpg (437 KB, 1500x1269) Image search: [Google]
1450469339689.jpg
437 KB, 1500x1269
>>
while its true that meme cancer was quite strong even pre ptd, it was the pc to exponentially bring it to unberable levels
>>
File: 1437415667234.jpg (217 KB, 1026x872) Image search: [Google]
1437415667234.jpg
217 KB, 1026x872
>>322353687

>Oh no other people enjoy the game I enjoy as well...furthermore they make funny meme pictures of it on the internet. Oh woe is me. Now it is unplayable.
>>
>>322353687
Gabe /Todd shields are pretty fun desu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCLGRN6GFQ
>>
>>322355341
>Now it is unplayable

I don't see where that's being implied. The problem is trying to have a discussion and you get mostly shit from the right.
>>
>>322353687
Pcfags ruin everything.
>>
I don't mind that shit in the fanbase.
But the memes inside das2 actually made me sick.

Fucking solaire references were so fucking retarded.
>>
>>322355341
Not OP, but today I was playing Dark souls 2 SOTFS, and some faggot invaded me with meme armor(Buterrfly wings and no pants) that's not lore-friendly at all.
>>
I really wish From didn't bring it to PC. The community instantly went to shit after it came out because of master race bullshit. There's a reason bloodborne and demon's souls have the best communities.
>>
>>322353687
>Muh secrit clubhouse
>>
>>322355993
they're also dead
>>
>>322356293
Better than PC meme race
>>
>>322355993
I'm pretty sure if PS3 and PS4 had a simple image program you would suffer the same fate as PC players.
>>
"THEN" is just pictures of the game and "NOW" is of the community.

What is your point?
>>
>go to /dsg/
>literally nothing outside of cheat engine talks

I just hope that Dragon's Dogma discussion doesn't also go to fucking shit two weeks from now but I fear it will suffer the same fate.
>>
>>322357047
Dragon's Dogma community will turn to shit.
No way around that.

Just sit back and enjoy the show. I can't wait whatever they come up with. I want to see what the Dragon's Dogma equivalent to artificial difficulty is.
>>
>>322354681
this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.