[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Kenny_VS_Jane_.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Kenny_VS_Jane_.png
2 MB, 1366x768
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: just a prank bro.jpg (83 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
just a prank bro.jpg
83 KB, 733x550
>>322352956

JUST A PRANK
>>
If you let Jane die you are a fucking misogynist.
>>
>>322353009

Jesus Christ, dropping water from that height makes it impact with the force of concrete. He could have been killed.
>>
>>322353112

>Glass eaters
>>
>>322353112
>let jane live
>shot kenny
>left jane alone because she's fucking insane
>to this day I don't know if I made the right decision
>>
>>322355957
Season 2's writing was ass anyway

Putting us in the role of Clementine was the stupidest shit ever
>>
>>322353332
What
>>
>>322356635
That was hardly the problem
The biggest problem was Clementine suddenly caring about a group of dumb assholes
>>
>>322353332
oh my god shut up
>>
>>322356908
also she was too capable compared to them

>they all fucking died

jesus fucking christ they better bring back the season 1 writers
>>
Reminder that staying with Kenny and the baby is the best ending
>>
>>322357154
>Not killing Kenny because you're sick of his shit and telling Jane to fuck off

Faggot
>>
>>322353332
>bucket of water
>10 feet up
>kill an adult male
Just stop posting. Even if you're trying to be funny you're just looking silly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.