[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a one good reason to buy Xbox One in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mblqgg3mUy1rhdbxio1_500.jpg (14 KB, 480x293) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mblqgg3mUy1rhdbxio1_500.jpg
14 KB, 480x293
Name a one good reason to buy Xbox One in 2016
>>
A ps4 exists to be bought
>>
>>322349708
>Scalebound
>Crackdown 3
>Quantum Break
>Forza Horizon 3
>Sea of Thieves
>Fable Legends
>Gears of War 4
>Halo Wars 2
>Raiden V
>Cuphead
>Gigantic

Not to mention more BC games and all the big multiplats like DaS3, KH3, FFXV.
>>
>>322349708
>it has an exclusive you want

Literally the only reason. PC > Xbox for multiplats, and PS4 > XBox for multiplats with the added bonus of you don't want to fuck around with PC-specific issues.

If an exclusive comes out that you are willing to spend $500 on to get an [exclusive]-box, get it then.
>>
>>322350279
The probably with the PS4 > Xbone argument when it comes to multiplats is that you're essentially opting to use the DS4 over the Xbone controller, which is utterly fucking stupid.
>>
>>322350069
You're not getting Quantum Break. The studio developing it was booted. It hasn't officially been cancelled, but it's in development hell and the only way it's coming out is as a shambling Devil's Third-like grotesque of a game.
>>
>>322350585
You're thinking of Phantom Dust, which I didn't name for that reason. Quantum Break is being developed by Remedy and perfectly fine.
>>
>>322349708
Rare Replay
Halo 5
Scalebound I guess but it's not looking too hot
Cuphead maybe?
>>
>>322350946
Oh yeah. True dat.
>>
>>322350508
xbone controller has stupidly fat handles
>>
>>322351341
No it doesn't. The DS4 handes are actually wider and pointier.
>>
>>322350508
>Xbone controller is better than DS4
Shut the fuck up with that shit, it ruins the only things that the 360 controller had going for it, which are bulk and compatability. Games still don't recognize the Bone controller and it's flat as a pancake. Aside from the retarded touch pad the DS4 is a better successor to the 360 controller
>>
File: 1450746083157.png (260 KB, 803x790) Image search: [Google]
1450746083157.png
260 KB, 803x790
>>322349708
Surprisingly there's more currently released xbone exclusives I care for than ps4 ones just like there were more 360 exclusives than ps3 ones. I made the mistake of going ps3 because of fromdrones but I'll still go ps4 this time around because I have hope in last guardian releasing this decade and that shit wont be on xbone. Will probably pick both though, but first i want to buy 2 pascals for delicious 4k
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.