[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So other than Bloodborne, are there any vidya where the protagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: TienImperfectCellSaga02.png (227 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
TienImperfectCellSaga02.png
227 KB, 704x396
So other than Bloodborne, are there any vidya where the protagonist just fails despite their best efforts?
>>
>drakengard
>nier
>pandoras tower
>your life

this thread is pretty spoiler heavy so stay at your own discretion i would say
>>
Mother 3
;_;
>>
Pic unrelated?
Tien was only trying to stall and that's exactly what he did, exceptionally.
>>
Remember 11
>>
>>322348139
My one gripe with DBZ is how characters like Tien became trash.
>>
File: USER_Halo_Reach_Lone_Wolf_2.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
USER_Halo_Reach_Lone_Wolf_2.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
>Mission: Survive
>>
File: Bloodborne-featured.jpg (945 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-featured.jpg
945 KB, 1920x1080
>>322348527
I feel you, but I was drunk and impatient so I just went with the Tien pic.

Oh yeah spiloers for any /v/irgins that haven't finished Bloodborne. The ending is just as depressing as the rest of the game.
>>
Final Fantasy IX
>>
>>322348770
>super manga teasing about making piccolo useful again

but that's all that shit is a tease. Well get Super saiyan god super saiyan god 2 before any other characters manage to become relevant.
>>
>>322349084
nice
>>
>>322348801
I can't help but love a good last stand. A shame there are so few examples in vidya. Or at least, any I know of.
>>
Peesona 2: IS
>>
>>322348918
It's been so long since I played Vanilla blood borne

I don't remember this area at all

Who was the boss here ?
>>
>>322349472
Witches of Hemwick
>>
>>322348139
Fails? you get to be a cute babby great one living with a cute doll that pets you. best ending ever
>>
So, in the ending where Gehrman "kills" you, is Yharnam back to whatever constitutes normal there?
>>
>>322348139
Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>322351034
I believe you awaken and live like the other hunters you met in the game did. So basically no, but I could be wrong
>>
Xenoblade X
Most of the Xeno games, honestly.
>>
>>322348139
Final Fantasy XIII-2

The final cutscene in the game has the villain sitting on his throne laughing at the player's futile efforts to change time and save what has already been dead from the beginning. Granted, it is just the second part to a trilogy.
>>
Dragon Age 2
Hawke always ran damage control because shit hitting the fan was unavoidable.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.