[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even play vidja /v/? No matter what you play, you will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451353144023.jpg (20 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1451353144023.jpg
20 KB, 334x393
Why even play vidja /v/? No matter what you play, you will be insulted about it no matter what. If you play on a n64 or PS2, your going to be called a Retro fag. If you play on Xbox, your going to be called a normie or a try hard. Even if you play on some unheard of console, you will be told to get with the times.

tl;dr why should you play vidja if you get made fun for it no matter what?
>>
>>322345218
Maybe stop caring about what other people think of you.
>>
You don't play games to talk about them
>>
Look on the bright side, you can insult people for having inferior shit taste and playing bad games.
>>
Stop being so insecure.
>>
>>322345218
The reason to play games is for people to think differently of you? I guess if you're a girl gamer, op.
>>
Being called a nerd and loser for years for playing video games didn't stop me before, why would it stop me now?
>>
>>322345218
>I don't play video games because /v/ will make fun of me :((
What
>>
Why even exist /v/? No matter what, you will be insulted about it no matter what. If you have a loving family you hold dear, your going to be called a boring fuck that can never live life to its fullest because of your commitment to your family. If you pursue a life of extreme physical challenge, your going to be called an adrenaline junkie just wasting your life doing things that have been done before. If you try to live in pursuit of knowledge and progress, you'll be called a tryhard workaholic that refuses to live his own life and has no real identity besides his research. Even if you kill yourself, you will be told to seek help and will be called a coward.

tl;dr why should you exist if you get made fun of no matter what?
>>
Do you play video games for social recognition or something OP?
>>
>>322345218
I've never once been insulted for playing videogames.
>>
>>322345218
Are you a girl?
>>
>>322346514
No
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.