[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya, /v/. I'm looking for a game. It's a mech game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vanquish-box-art.jpg (139 KB, 610x376) Image search: [Google]
vanquish-box-art.jpg
139 KB, 610x376
Heya, /v/.
I'm looking for a game. It's a mech game.
Third person shooter, it's a white giant mech with a rifle, and i can tell it's giant because the game started out in a city, cars as small as your feet and stuff. The game is not new, being at least 6 old.(maybe even pre-PS3) I know it is vague, but that's the best i can do.
Help a /v/ bro out?
(Pic Unrelated, just the vanquish guy, cause it's a cool suit, and it's white)
>>
Slave Zero?
>>
Front Mission Evolved?
>>
>>322345324
LOOOL, Man, you got it! how did you know i meant that game? thank you so much!
>>
>>322345681
I played the fucking shit out of that game back in the day. Its burned into my memory.

Good luck mate, fun game.
>>
File: Armored-Core-for-Answer-PS3.png (845 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Armored-Core-for-Answer-PS3.png
845 KB, 1280x720
Armored Core 4?
>>
>>322345783
Sorry, man, it was Slave Zero. Thanks for the input though, i didn't think it was going to be the first answer.
>>
This is now a Mech-game-nostalgia thread.
Enjoy yourselves!
-OP
>>
anyone play Hawken?

is it extremely pay 2 win? I tried it awhile back, thought it was cool but got distracted with something else and never went back.
>>
>>322345132
>tfw never EVER played a mech game
where do I start
>>
>>322346198
Never played it, but looks very cool. Most games nowadays are pay to win, but if you make enough effort, you can get to their level. I mean, i played War thunder A LOT and now i'm right up there with'em
>>322346402
The classic, Mechwarrior 3 is a good start.
If you go for the consoles, there's a big variety.
The aforementioned Armored Core 4 is a good call.
>>
>>322346592
thanks, I'll start with mechwarrior 3 and if I enjoy the genre I'll get the armored combat games for the PS3

and what about mechwarrior online? that seems interesting
>>
>>322346783
Haven't heard much of it. Maybe for the multiplayer factor it's worth it. Probably pay to win too.
>>
>>322346783
And also, if Mechwarrior is too slow-paced for ya, there's always the japanese ones.
>>
>>322346783
>mechwarrior online
Last time I checked, it was shit. Don't know about now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.