[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What am I in for?
>>
>>322344160
RNG bullshit
>>
>>322344160
A video game.
>>
A nice game, although weak in comparison to others in the franchise, still fun
>>
your character getting married to Chrom probably
or the girl you like marrying him before you.
unless she's a magic user
>>
>>322344160
Good game, awful fire emblem
>>
Bullshit like shit crawling out on the woodwork to kill your healers with no way of knowing when or where on hard or higher.
>>
>>322344160
>That Kellam in the cover

every time
>>
>>322344649
If you want the best for lucina while still having a decnet other child, Sumia is the best

Female Children of Chrom start out with Aether while Male children get Rightful king, while it has it's uses, I personally think Aether is a much better choice

If you don't care either way, Olivia goes well with him but it's a bitch to get them to marry in that chapter

On an unrelated note, what's the best husband for lissa to get Owain a physical stature while getting armsthrift?
>>
>>322345473
>strength Owain
never, he's meant for magic
I paired Lissa with Virion for fun (and for blue hair noble Owain) and now he's a Sage with Astra which is hilarious when it procs

anyways the wiki has a chart for every child so you can see who's the best parent and which class they can inherit
>>
>>322345737
Man I really wanted him to get armsthrift and go to town with Missiletainn, but gregor has shit for luck growths and Donnel is best used to give female units access to pegasus rider
>>
>>322346139
well maybe he'll get to 50 if you put limit breaker on
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.