[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Save 40% on Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition on Steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header[1].jpg (49 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
49 KB, 460x215
It's worthy to buy on steam? Also, it is actually the best rpg to ever be released?
>>
It's pretty nice. Prepare for the shitposters/neckbeards who hate all things EE though.
>>
It was 66% off on bundlestars just a week before christmas. (5,99€)

If you have the original games, dont bother, the EE edition is just a bunch of pre-installed mods.
>>
>>322335609
It's definitely one of the best. I would snatch the classic edition from GOG however, EE doesn't really add anything beside handful of bugs, progressive gay half-orcish romance and bunch of shitty written, annoying characters.
>>
Buggy shit. Don't bother with it. Original game with mods is a LOT smoother to play
>>
BG1 from GOG with widescreen + GUI, baldurdash and unfinished business.

Gameplay feels like a mix of tactics games with an hack n slash RPG
>>
>>322335609
its shit
>>
>>322335609
Grab the GOG version
dont support DRM
>>
>>322335609
it's absolute fucking shit
>>
EE is shit.
Get the GOG version or pirate if you have to.
>>
>>322335609
>Save 40% on Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition on Steam
Jesus christ. Shill much?

Still, it's an excellent game so I guess I don't mind.
>>
>>322335609
Just get GOG version.
>>
>>322335609
The original is cheaper and the new stuff is nowhere near worth the extra cost.
>>
>>322335609
I think it's not bad if you play for the first time and don't know about required mods. I finished it twice already, 10/10.
>>
To be fair: The EE games were buggy after release, but they fixed them. Now they are playable without any problems. Also, most of the relevant and "big" mods have been ported to the EE.
That being said, you can easily get your own "EE" (and save some money) if you read and follow the modding guide at GOG.

If you are to lazy to mod or if you really NEED all your games on steam for whatever reason you can buy the EE games (BG1 is absolutely worth it too) on steam without worrying about bugs. I would wait for a better discount though, -40% is just not good enough.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.