[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that will never ever make it to the west without being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
ITT: Games that will never ever make it to the west without being censored.
>>
File: Fire-Emblem-Fates.jpg (150 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Emblem-Fates.jpg
150 KB, 1200x630
>>
>>322329517
That glasses girl's hair bothers me and I'm usually okay with drills.
>>
>>322329517
I want this game
Who could bring it over?
>>
>>322329979
Realistically, Aksys or XSEED, but your best bet is a PC port with Sekai Project.
>>
Who cares, I learned Japanese.

It's a shit game.
>>
>>322330051
Soon?
>>
>>322330134
>D3
Maybe, anon. Maybe.
>>
>>322330051
>Sekai Project.
Literally the worst thing to happen to the localisation industry in decades.
>>
>>322330294
Hey, do you want it or not?
>>
>>322330381
They aren't the only choice.
>>
>>322330431
Who could bring it over, while not changing too much like OP asked?
>>
>>322330381
I don't need it.

There are a lot of morons who think that a shitty translation from a 2-bit organisation that nickel-and-dimes the shit out of customers with completely unnecessary kickstarters is "better than nothing".

It's not. It's worse than nothing. You aren't even playing the game if you're using Sekai Project's work.
>>
>>322330590
Ok. Good luck with learning runes.
>>
>>322330647
まあ、大した事ないよ。
>>
>>322329739
They're more anti-gravity than normal anime hair. Like you can see the way her hair is tied up in the back but then her foredrills should be coming right over her shoulders instead of fllying so far out to the side like that.

I really liked Sorcery Saga and want to play the version that's focused on boobs instead of curry. It's a breast expansion game and one of your desperation attacks is to launch the buttons off of your exploding shirt. But it's just far too lewd to ever be released in the west. Especially since there's late game armor that makes your characters perma-flat and any underdeveloped characters are enough to make localizers cut out all the CG from the game.
>>
>>322330816
I like Google Translate, too.
>>
>>322330514
I don't think much would need to be changed, honestly. It'll get media """outrage""", sure, but I don't see it going past rated M.
>>
>>322329517
>D3 made the game
>Xseed has been localizing D3 games like Oneechambra uncensored

There's a chance it might make it to the west uncensored. If anyone can do it... it'd be Xseed.
>>
>>322329739
Glasses and drillhairs don't really go along in my opinion.
>>
>>322329517
This game sucks ass. Localizing it is a waste of time. I've played it twice and I spent 60$ on it.
>>
>>322329517

It's not more lewd than Akiba's trip, anon.

Also, it's not Nintendo
>>
>>322333280
I think it's more that I'm used to usually blondes with drills, but black looks especially off with drills.
>>
>>322331212
>media outrage

Did Akiba's Trip get a lot of outrage? I don't remember, but it seemed to do fine.
>>
>>322333359

I heard there was dialogue issues with the game like if a girl asks you to meet after school, but she never says where or when.
>>
>>322330381
Its shit
played it alot.
lots of oversized invisible objects
lots of clashing and clipping through shit
very easy to break
not alot content
cant just scroll through your pictures, havr to manual choose, back out and then choose again. makes it really hard to jack off to it

not a good game. its fun for the first 39 minutes though
>>
>>322334629
A bunch of people were outraged over using the phrase 'trap' to describe a boy pretending to be a girl on the internet. They harassed one of xseed's community managers so much that she had to get a different job in the company or something.
>>
>>322334594
I agree, you don't see the drills that well when the hair is black.
I think it has to be bright colours to really appreciate them, like blond, red, white etc.
At least those were the colours I usually liked them.
>>
>>322329517
This game looked so promising but it's extremely underwhelming. Just play AA2
>>
Yanderedev is taking notes from it and modifying Yan sim. Something that is actually in English.
>>
>>322334976

What a bunch of jackasses. It was pretty obvious throughout the game that channers were the target audience and not Tumblr. I think I remember 'traps' being mentioned, if so then good on XSEED for sticking to their guns. It's not like those faggots were going to buy AT anyway.
>>
File: 1432914425290.jpg (435 KB, 1759x895) Image search: [Google]
1432914425290.jpg
435 KB, 1759x895
>>322329517
FYI they already censored it Japan and it's probably the first self censored game over there caused by the PS4 social crap. They made it so you cant clip characters into each other, or even stand very close. This pretty much made the lewd edits impossible unless reinstall and dont patch.
>>
>>322334710
Sometimes, but they usually hang around school or the town and it's not that big.
>>
>>322335926
Suzaki Aya is literally 3D Mako
>>
>>322335926
>tanned tomboy
Now I'm interested.
>>
>>322335926
>Aya's teeth
I want to bully her about them.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.