[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got tips on how to play Knight of the Old Republic? Combat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: SW_KOTOR3.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
SW_KOTOR3.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
Anyone got tips on how to play Knight of the Old Republic?

Combat feels weird to me, I'm just picking flurry as moves since the others don't do shit, I feel like its pointless to use anything but the auto attack option.

I miss a lot despite my chance to hit is in the positive
>>
>>322322129
you mean auto attacks as in regular attacks? it will do only in the beginning, but yes basically all you need to do is upgrade one of your skills like power attack or flurry and you it instead
>>
oh boy 3.5e video game bullshit rules

have fun being bored

shitty game desu
>>
>>322322129
where did you get kotor3?
>>
File: Data Hearty Laugh.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Data Hearty Laugh.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>322323008
>>
>>322322129
>I'm just picking flurry
First of all, read the descriptions of each feat/power. If the descriptions are too complicated, this game probably isn't for you. IIRC, using the lowest tier flurry will lower your defense by a lot for a few seconds. You can cycle through the attacks until you do just the default attack.

Also since this is your first time, I would recommend going full melee for your MC so you can get through combat easily. Restart the game and start out with 18 strength. Leave specialty skills (security, etc) to your companions. Yes, you can bring a sword to a blaster fight in the beginning.
>>
>>322322129
Pick a single skill, like power attack or critical hits, and just focus on getting that up and spamming it. You can literally get through the entire game using only one attack.

Don't level up past 2 on Taris.

Save all your adrenals and shit for the final boss.
>>
>>322323345
>Save all your adrenals and shit for the final boss.
>not just dancedancemalak
>literally telling someone to skip the greatest boss fight ever
>>
>>322323227
I played through KOTOR when i was in 7th grade on my xbox

How the fuck is this shit hard for people? Im not and never was a sage. What the fuck anon
>>
>>322322129
jedi from the start
restore 1.1
quanon saber pack + whatever others you like
whatever armors you like
>>
>>322323559
OP obviously did something wrong if "the others don't do shit", like starting the game with 12 str/dex
>>
>>322323345
>don't level past 2
Not OP but I just hit like 5 on Taris. How bad did I fuck myself?
>>
>>322323943
You can still get through the game leveling normally, but you will get less force powers. After Taris you become a Jedi and can instantly start getting powers
>>
>>322322129
git gud
>>
>playing the fucking mobile version

Well the first thing you do is you Uninstall it and go kill yourself you fucking millenia retard.
>>
>>322323943
You're fine, you just wont get as many Jedi levels.
>>
>>322324320
It's not like the game needs control precision you fucking sperglord
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.