[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been binge watching Game Center CX and it's making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 313x470
I've been binge watching Game Center CX and it's making me want to play a platformer. What are se good ones? Platform isn't an issue, but I want to get comfy in my bed with it, so 3DS/Vita is preferred.
>>
Bubsy Two-Fur
>>
>>322317756
>tfw playing this on an emulator and not wanting to bother finding a way to flip it and solving it upside down
>>
bubsy 3d
>>
Is that the australian version?
>>
The new Umihara Kawase game was really good for the most part. I didn't like the revamped boss fights, but a lot of the stages were really tough. I think you can get it for the vita, I don't remember if that version comes with the original games or not.
>>
>>322318543
>emulating 999 instead of supporting the series

You're why I've had to wait so long for Zero Time Dilema.
>>
>>322318807
I emulated it first since I had no idea what it was and just heard it was good. Then I bought 999 and VLR after because I wanted to support them.
>>
> final mission
> sudoku

I literally cant even
>>
File: sorc.jpg (206 KB, 468x600) Image search: [Google]
sorc.jpg
206 KB, 468x600
sorcerland
>>
May as well ask here, is Gunvolt any good?
>>
Bubsy: Claws encounters with the furred kind
>>
Bubsy 3D
>>
>>322317756
Ah shit Sudoku? Good thing I have that brain academy sodoku I never play anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.