[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why'd this stupid motherfucker decide to prevent saving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why'd this stupid motherfucker decide to prevent saving the world just for the sake of muh fee fees
The ending was predictable as fuck but I'm still mad he lied to Ellie and fucked over the fireflies.

6.5/10 come the fuck on Naughty Dog.
>>
Because he doesn't give a shit about the world
>>
>>322316267
But why. That's the whole point of the game.
>>
>>322316364
Some people just want too see the world burn
>>
>being this emotionally invested in the ending
>6.5
cuck
>>
>>322317238
>>322317238
It's almost like you don't know what cuck means.
>>
the fireflies rubbed him the wrong way with their half-baked approach to saving the world

just because they're the only group interested in finding a cure, doesn't mean they're not a collective of incompetent, violent, and psychopathic dumbfucks
>>
>>322316364
Ellie was more important to Joel than the world. He didn't want to lose another daughter.
>>
>>322317374
you got emotionally cucked by naughty dog
>>
Nah he made the right choice, game is a 8/10 but the multi makes it a 9/10

Thqh relative
>>
I bet Ellie thought about sucking Joel's penis for the whole journey.
>>
How about that time he tortured 3 people to death for absolutely no reason? Remember when he shot that firefly 3 times in the stomach and then executed for information he could have easily gotten? Or how about that time Joel admitted he used to murder innocent people for their shit. Why is Joel such an unlike able shithead?
>>
>>322316109
Why should he save the world? (and this is at the cost of someone he has grown attached to) He doesn't owe anyone anything. Just because I can help a homeless guy on the street, doesn't mean I will.
>>
File: 1451484838402.gif (980 KB, 245x174) Image search: [Google]
1451484838402.gif
980 KB, 245x174
>>322316109

but anon it's the citizen kane of gaming
>>
>>322317996
>violent gang kidnaps girl and attempts to kill him
>no reason to kill

the events during his survivor days are kept ambigious. And it's not like he was the only one who's moral compass faded; his goody-tushu brother did similar things

joel is a pragmatic person, but he doesn't kill for no reason (like his late partner, who started conversations by shooting people first)
>>
>>322317651
shes a dyke
>>
>>322316109

Several reasons:

1) It was an unreasonable request by the Fireflies.

2) The Fireflies are dumbasses and perpetual fuckups, and Ellie would have died for nothing. Even without taking Ellie into account, killing off the Fireflies was the right move for humanity.

3) If anyone actually wanted to do something about the zombie fungus shit, it wouldn't be that hard to do so. People chose to allow a power vacuum to form, and then to reduce society to gang warfare. Fuck'em.
>>
>>322318884
Kissing the same gender at a young age doesn't make you a dyke anon.

Trust me.
>>
>>322316109
As stupis as I thought ther game was. The fireflies took credit for the diease. No proof was even given.

Now they wanted to kill a child to get the cure, with no gaurentee that they would get it, or use it properly.

I'd of done the same. Far better to save a child, "the cure" or not vs letting a terrorist organization gut her for potentinal cure they would blackmail the world with.
>>
>>322319178
>The fireflies took credit for the diease. No proof was even given.
Literally what
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.