[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>322308421

You delivered some shit somewhere and made a town flourish or something and they were happy then they blew up because something you delivered or some shit and it turned him into a philosophy spouting version of Dr. Strangelove.

I wish they went into more depth about that community in the divide he kept talking about. I don't remember all of the things they said about it, but didn't the courier not remember about it at first? I thought maybe he was just insane and mistaking me for someone else.
>>
>>322308421
Doesn't really matter when you cut his fucking head off...
>>
>>322308421
maybe his but hurts
>>
>>322309113

Its possible that the bullet ruined your memories of the place, surprised that was never brought up.
>>
He watched everything he knew and loved burned to ashes multiple times in his life and it made him snap.

He blames the Courier for what happened to the Divide because it's the only way for him to make sense of what is happening, that so much loss in his life needs to be blamed on someone else.
>>
>>322308421
he was an edgelord faggot
>>
>>322309113
It's 100% your choice whether you want the Courier to have helped the Divide or not
You can deny ever being there at all times
Ulysses was just a crazy asshole who was super butthurt that someone can cause so much change to the world and then just move on without giving a shit
>>
>>322308421

He is Sauske and the courier is Itachi.
>>
>>322308421
His mask was too tight
>>
Who is the masketta man?
>>
File: 1449449454673.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449449454673.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
He was a Frumentarii posing as a Courier. After following you and finding the new town in the Divide, he saw something better than Caesar, a blossoming nation which he could truly believe in. And then you brought the package which made it blow up.

After this, he saw the power that one person could have. He knew that the Legion was doomed to turn on itself and the NCR would die a slow death eventually, so why not kill them off now and let something new take their place. Above all else, he wanted you to see this, to let you learn the lesson you taught him and so you could watch what you hold dear die just as he watched the Divide die.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.