[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some bullshit areas in video games? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Iron Keep Dank Souls 2.jpg (253 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Iron Keep Dank Souls 2.jpg
253 KB, 1366x768
What are some bullshit areas in video games? Pic related.
>>
But that area is great.
>>
>>322307536
That whole game is shit.
>>
>>322307820

Only pre Scholar of the First Sin, area is bullshit now. Also, it's at the top of a windmill with no notable lava bullshit behind it, it exists in its own dimension.

Save us Miyazaki!!
>>
Archers in anor londo
>>
>>322307918
This. Maybe Scholar edition isn't doing it any favours, but some spots just feel cheap.

Pursuer all over the Bastille got tedious because he wasn't even difficult, just kept blowing himself up.

And that Dragon outside Ornstein's room, forcing you to do ranged because it just chains fire breath so you can't dash up to it.

And then there's the fact you can just pump ADP a bit and suddenly you're rolling through absolutely everything.
>>
>>322308019
I like both versions. I think I prefer vanilla because it had more knights.
>>
>>322308019
What if the Iron Keep is on a magical floating island?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>
DaS3 is going to be far worse than DaS2.
It's a rushed product From is doing so they can fullfill their three-game-contract with Bandai Namco and go back to Sony.
>>
>>322308135
>And that Dragon outside Ornstein's room, forcing you to do ranged because it just chains fire breath so you can't dash up to it.

You can actually.

>And then there's the fact you can just pump ADP a bit and suddenly you're rolling through absolutely everything.

Nothing wrong with this if you prefer the DaS large i-frame.
>>
>>322308740
It's pretty funny having ninjaflip iframes all the time.

And if you can run through it, I'd be very surprised. Maybe I got fucked over, cause once the fire dissipated it'd just breathe a whole new batch.
>>
File: V2T7Usf.jpg (48 KB, 768x438) Image search: [Google]
V2T7Usf.jpg
48 KB, 768x438
>>322308019
>Also, it's at the top of a windmill with no notable lava bullshit behind it, it exists in its own dimension.

Pic related.

>Save us Miyazaki!!
kek, you do realize that he is the one who fucked up DaS2 right?
Also, Tanimura was incharge of level design in DaS3.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>pain in the ass invisible floors that take forever to navigate as you get bombarded by a constant stream of random encounters
>even worse trial-and-error battery puzzles that force you to run back and forth between the battery slots and the charger, while being bombarded by yet more random encounters
>pointless "Megaman's battery is running out" gimmick that just makes you do an incredibly easy button-mashing sequence every few minutes
>fucking shithead Protoman fight that is impossible until you figure out exactly how to fight him, then slow and repetitive once you figure it out
WWW FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>322308728
How curious it is then that Dark Souls 3 has been in development for longer than any other Souls game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.