[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listens to fan feedback >create games for their fans >dabbles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: HNV2.jpg (69 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
HNV2.jpg
69 KB, 600x395
>listens to fan feedback
>create games for their fans
>dabbles in new IPs
>creates unique gameplay elements
>doesn't do what is popular but what they want
>sells fun merchandise and gives good limited editions
>games are $10 cheaper
>adds fun gameplay elements not found anywhere else
>paid DLC is only skins and doesn't affect gameplay
>there is no season pass bullshit
>creates different teams with absolute freedom to create their own IPs
>believes in gameplay over graphics
>has good music
>games are only improving as time goes on

Why do you hate compile heart?
>>
>>322306212
It's also porting to the PC
>>
>>322306212
I don't its only the newfags who only played the very first game,and thinks the rest of the series is shit
>>
>>322306212
False.
>>
The only complaint I have is IFI won't localise the DAL games, but they keep shitting out otome games in the west.
Other than that I have no problems with CH or IF.
>>
>>322306212
Neptunia Victory 2 is one of the reasons I bought my PS4
That and the rerelease of Fairy Fencer.
>>
They have everything right but gameplay
>>
Because their games still aren't good.
>>
>>322308076
What's wrong with otome games?
>>
>>322309130
Nothing, but if they're localising Otome games then what's stopping them from localising DAL? They don't even have the excuse of it possibly doing bad, they can easily more than double their earnings by releasing it on Steam.
>>
>>322306212
It's copypasta bait but anyhow

>creates unique gameplay elements
Nope

>doesn't do what is popular but what they want
They literally pander to moefags, since that's popular

No

There are paid DLC weapons that literally make yourself invincible since that no enemy can touch you until midgame
>>
>>322309289
Probably licensing issues
>>
>>322306212
>Why do you hate compile heart?

I don't. They're pretty okay on my book.
>>
>>322309404
>since that's popular
Some of the most popular games in Japan are Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter. Where's the moe?
>>
>>322309556
Everywhere else.
>>
>>322309491
I could believe that at least.
>>
don't hate them just not into weird video games that are a commentary on the industry or whatever.
seems pretentious.
>>
>>322309638
Where?
>>
>>322306212

i only have played rb 1,2 and 3 since they came in steam, my only complain is that rb1 is the only hard game and the rest always have that one Op char that rekts bosses everytime and made the games easy.
>>
Its Japanese and anime styled, thats pretty much the main reason.
>>
>>322308141
Oh I thought that was a new game, I might hold off for that version then.

Was Omega Quintet good ? I havent played any CH games in a while, should go back and get the platinum trophy for Victory.
>>
>>322310591
The fff rerelease has a bunch of new content. and yeah OQ was good.
>>
>>322306212
The first Hyperdimension Neptunia has two characters that join your party but you can't actually use them in battle unless you pay for them.
>>
>>322310894
and the second and the third..
>>
File: Omega Quintet_20150802060703.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Omega Quintet_20150802060703.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>322310591
>Was Omega Quintet good
Yes, quite, but it has some bullshit that is explained poorly.

>>322310894
Yeah and after rebirth series started they got their act together and stopped a lot of that bullshit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.