[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend paying for me to go to PAX South >paying for my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: FB_IMG_1448928829195.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448928829195.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
>friend paying for me to go to PAX South
>paying for my ticket/round flight

Im terrified of planes. Should I go? Will I see "gamers" there?
>>
>>322306204
You'll be fine, the only real scary part of a first-time flight is the take off and touchdown.
>>
I'd be more scared of the transgender bathrooms at PAX.
>>
>>322306204
PAX is now a sjw hub. They've taken over the entire PAX event in the past two years. You're better off staying home and browsing /v/.

Also funny whenever sjw have one a panel. They also will kick you out if you question their harassment narrative. If you do end up going to one, make sure you record everything in case they claim harassment and kick you out like what they did with the honey badgers.
>>
Statistically the most dangerous part of a plane trip is driving to the airport
Why are you scared of planes?
>>
>>322306204

PAX will be more crowded and packed than your airplane.

It's okay, but get there way early, like 3 hours before the doors open unless you want to wait 6 hours to play 10 minutes of whatever the popular games they have there.
>>
>>322306763
blah highlighted text and moved it by accident before posting. meant to say whenever sjw have a panel, it's mostly empty. People just don't go to their shitty panels.
>>
File: 199qhmuxjw4d9jpg.jpg (71 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
199qhmuxjw4d9jpg.jpg
71 KB, 800x450
Please stop at the diversity lounge. My wife is volunteering there.
>>
>>322306204
>"gamers"

Yeah all of /v/ will be there.
No one plays games at PAX, it's not even a video game event.
>>
>Im terrified of planes
Why?
>>
>>322306763
>sjw

Since when did acting like a civilized human being = being a SJW?
>>
>>322306204

>>>/gif/7902700
>>
>>322306796
>Statistically the most dangerous part of a plane trip is driving to the airport

Niqqa, if my car breaks down you just pull off to the side of the road. If a plane breaks down you hit the ground at 500+ MPH
>>
>>322306975

Suck my dickwolf, BITCH
>>
>>322306204
just go
>>
>>322307069
Because anon is a human, you tard.
>>
I go to pax aus and its great.
I used to be scared of planes, still get kinda nervous taking off, but in the end you will be fine. If you like the friend, go. It will be fun.
>>
>>322306975
But where are the video games?
>>
File: CIA.jpg (26 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
26 KB, 193x200
>>322306204
>I'm terrified of planes
>>
>>322307237
Statistically cars break down much much more often than planes.
>>
>>322306204
That should be called "American Dream"

No person in any other country would fucking want that as a Life Goal.
>>
>>322307141
Since civilized humans pretend to be harassed by gamers for pity, money and fame.
>>
>>322306204
bro just go, your friend is being really fucking nice by doing this for you
>>
>>322306204
Terrified of planes? Are you some kind of kindergarten fagboy?
>>
If it was paid, just go ahead and go
>>
>>322306204

>Im terrified of planes

c'mon man its 2016
>>
>muh SJW boogeymen

PAX is all good fun, don't listen to the goobergators.

My wife had so much fun last year that she bought tickets in advance for her and her bf.

Just go have fun, dude.
>>
>getting on Planes at all
>2016

its like you want to be the next victim of terrorism or faulty machinery. Why even bother?
>>
>Im terrified of planes
On average, plane crash isn't as common as some burglar storming into your house and shoot yourself in the head.

I find it stupid some people are actually afraid of boarding a plane than driving their own car where the chance of road accident is clearly higher than plane crash.
>>
>>322306204
Someone trying to shoot you before throwing you out of the plane?
>>
>>322308215
Found the cuckold
>>
>>322308215
Goobergator here
If you go to pax and IGNORE every "talks and conversation", it's good for a gaming event

Otherwise its a sjw indoctrination ground
I'm just hoping nobody even bothered to visit the "talks"
>>
>>322306796
>being 10,000 feet up in the air trapped inside a metal phallus shaped transportation device filled with electricity, wires, and gasoline, in which you have no control over, is less dangerous than being in a car
>>
>>322308621
everything you said applies to cars too. you dont have control over the other cars driving at the same time as you either
>>
>>322308621

Here is the difference: Planes have a big, wide open sky to fly through. They all have planned on flights, and they aren't going to come anywhere near each other.

Cars move alongside each other, very quickly, within only a couple of feet of each other; half of them are going in opposite directions. Some are coming and going from the road, some are crossing over into each others' paths. At least 10% of them are being driven by goobers like pic related.
>>
>>322307237

if the plane breaks down, you can just pull over to the side of the sky and fix it.

instead of being worried about crashing, you should be worried the engines will stop working and you'll be stuck in the air until they get fixed
>>
>>322306975

So, you go to this area and roll a dice, and based on what you get you have to pretend to have that disability the whole event? that sounds dumb.
>>
>>322309536
Or the landing gears not functioning properly so they circle around the airpor while you hear weird noises under your feet.

Flying is great tho. Don't be a fag op
>>
>>322306204
Get some condoms and lube you might hook up with some cute trap, can't say no that would be homophobic.
>>
>>322306204
I went to PAX South last year. It was shit. Go to East or Prime. Yes, there will be SJW crap, and little of value.
>>
File: korea-blackface.jpg (48 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
korea-blackface.jpg
48 KB, 700x393
>>322309764
Sounds cool, I'd be down to play a retard or a cool niqqa for the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5TwbRzObA
>>
>>322306204
PAX Aus was pretty nice. Had one guy kind of weirdly ask me to go to the SJW talk room off in a different building but that was it. I still have the pink lanyard he gave me somewhere.
>>
File: 1451320630809.jpg (17 KB, 209x272) Image search: [Google]
1451320630809.jpg
17 KB, 209x272
>>322310042
>Going on a late night flight
>We take off
>Very shortly after I'm lazily staring out the window and there's a big flash of light
>Da fuck
>Then the plane calmly returns to the airport
>Except there are firetrucks all around when we land
>Apparently an engine exploded
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.