[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Hyrule Warriors? I started playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: hyrule-warriors-review.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hyrule-warriors-review.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What do you guys think of Hyrule Warriors?

I started playing it for the first time and it's pretty fun so far, plus the character models are fantastic.
>>
>>322302556
I've only played it with my friend as I don't own a Wii U. Warriors games are my guilty pleasure and I loved the shit out of it. Zelda with her baton is cool as hell, True Form Midna is my favourite character to play as and in already looking forward to Legends. All I really want is a Heroes Shade outfit for Link and it will be the ultimate fan service game.
>>
The game has the best designs in the whole franchise.

Have you seen that Ganondorf ? My god.
>>
>>322302556
Objectively the 2nd best Zelda game ever made (1st goes to the Oracle games). Shockingly, both are not made by Nintendo.....

Also one of the top 10 Musou games, I'd say about the 7th.
>>
File: 1444415092408.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1444415092408.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>mfw Zelda U has that gross artstyle instead of using the designs from this game
Also the Great Fairy is best girl
>>
>>322303506
>.....
Never listen to someone who posts with elipses. It's not a Zelda game it's a musou with a Zelda skin
>objectively
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1451554663400.png (635 KB, 869x721) Image search: [Google]
1451554663400.png
635 KB, 869x721
> Pay for a season pass
> Have to buy the same game again to get access to the rest of the DLC
t-thanks nintendo
>>
>>322302556
Has Twili Midna
1000/10
>>
>>322303341
>I started playing it for the first time and it's pretty fun so far, plus the character models are fantastic.
KT has great character artists.
>>
File: Young_Link_-_HW.png (150 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Young_Link_-_HW.png
150 KB, 480x480
That's nice OP, but is there a single character that could defeat Young Link?

And I'm not talking about OoT Young Link, with the slingshot bomb bag boomerang two milk bottles, a fairy allowing instant revival, a blue potion that cures both health and magic, the lens of truth a magic item that reveals the unseen, and the mask of truth allowing him to read people's darkest secrets. I'm not even talking about Majora's Mask Young Link, with the 3 transformation masks, 5 fairies, all magic arrow types, a full unlimited magic bar thanks to drinking Chateau Romani, the power to flips through the air, a full collection of magic masks such as the stone mask allowing semi invisibility, the bunny hood, with the ability to grant super speed, the giant's mask, with the ability to turn him into a giant and beat the shit out of giant worms, and the Fierce Deity mask, which allows him to become a demigod capable of shooting sword beams that evaporate the most terrifying of demons with the dreaded Helix Sword. and this isn't even referring to Melee Young Link, with fire arrows, agility, and a bitchin' milk taunt. No, I'm talking about Hyrule Warriors Young Link, with the Keaton Mask, Kokiri Sword, The Fierce Deity Mask, the stronger Furious Deity Mask and the even stronger Vengeful Deity mask, which allows him to go into FD mode with the push of a button, and a full magic meter, allowing endless sword beams, spinning sword beams, a blast of furious dark magic, and the ability to cut the fucking moon in half, and wipe out most of the land with the aftershock.
>>
>>322304824
Tingle
>>
Cia
>>
>>322302556
I enjoyed the game a lot, and it had lots of content. But there were many missions after a point in adventure mode where the objectives or setup of the map were just flat out annoying to play. Also, A-ranking a lot of these missions was annoying as fuck and I eventually quit playing the game before even getting characters near level 100.
>>
Great game, more than 3 bosses on the field with a timer is fucking annoying.
>>
I 100% completed the adventure map and the master quest map (all gold medals, all skultulas, the works.) Some level 3 weapon quests, and certain 4-heart skultulas were very, very difficult, but it was all doable, and doable well under the level cap without grinding materials (which is one of the most nightmarishly tedious grinds in the world, unless you use the amiibo/clock exploit.)

TP DLC map came out and kicked me in the balls. Like 5 squares into the map and the enemies (not even bosses or generals, just mooks) take like 9 hearts with each hit, which would be fine, if they weren't way more aggressive than in any other mode of the game. I grinded my characters up to the level cap, got enough materials to get all the defense-buffing items. Still, getting skultulas required absolute perfection.

I got frustrated and quit over 100 hours into the game, and am not interested in picking it up ever again.

TBF: I heard the Majora's Mask DLC map dialed back the bullshit, and is eminently doable. But they didn't ever fix the TP map.
>>
>>322303768
My nigga. It's rare to meet someone else who prefers true form.

Game is fun as fuck and the DLC was worthwhile. I recommend it if you still want more after clearing Adventure mode.
>>
File: true form Midna.jpg (68 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
true form Midna.jpg
68 KB, 630x630
>>322307334
>It's rare to meet someone else who prefers true form
I find that so weird people prefer imp Midna to her true form.
>>
>>322302556
Ir´s one of those games that I know are objectively
bad I still enjoy them a lot.
>>
>>322306983
>I heard the Majora's Mask DLC map dialed back the bullshit, and is eminently doable. But they didn't ever fix the TP map.
MM is really just about as hard as TP. It's just that people who made it through TP were leveled and ready for MM.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.