[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I picked up Black Ops 3 for the PS3, and I feel like I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
So I picked up Black Ops 3 for the PS3, and I feel like I've made a terrible mistake.
>there's no campaign for last gen consoles
slightly upsetting, but in all honesty I didn't see myself playing that much.
>doesnt have split screen
also upset me a bit, but again, wouldn't really use it that much, so big deal.
>day 1 playing
>game freezes if it begins to load a map while class creation menu is open
>server quality is abysmal, got disconnected from 4/5 games in the first 2 minutes of the match
>servers had terrible connections even when the match worked
>flashed to 1 bar of connection every 5 seconds
>using ethernet cable only helped slightly, still got shit connection
I understand that this is a last gen console port, but after all the cuts that were made this is completely unacceptable and unplayable. Does anyone here either agree or disagree with me on this?
>>
>2015
>still spending 60 bucks on cowadooty

Everyone point at this retard and laugh.
>>
>>322300636
actually ps3 and xbox360 got it for 30$ new, so half price for last gen port.
>>
I traded it in faster than I did AW.

I think my interest in Call of Duty may finally have ended. The map design in BO3 was the most offensive part of it.
>>
>So I picked up Black Ops 3 for the PS3, and I feel like I've made a terrible mistake.

Whoah, no way.
>>
>>322300840
Last gen port has less than half the content though, with much worse quality of, overall, everything
>>
Wait, we're talking about the PS3 version of BO3?

Lol, what a fucking joke. You deserve scorn. At least I got sick of the Xbox One version.
>>
>>322300842
I don't know, the map design seems much better than MW3, which was the last game I played. They had to accommodate for the new jump/wallride abilities, but still kept the BO kind of hallway/open area style.
>>
>>322301389
They're literally awful.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 506x285
>>322300401
brah, it time to move on...

bloodborne is waiting
>>
File: header[1].jpg (25 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
25 KB, 460x215
Just jumped on pic related again.
Still some PS3 players there, game is fun as fuck.
>>
I just want MW2/BO1 quality again. It seems it is literally too much to ask.
>>
How is it that even zombies servers are shit?
>>
Still playing since day one. Ps4 btw. I hardly lag and I play using my phone as a hotspot lol. This is the best cod since mw3 and bo2 imo. The players is what makes the game shit sometimes. Campers, shotgun fags, tryhards in general.
>>
>>322300636
I did, zombies is amazing. The multiplayer mode is meh but it's easy to jump into. I give it a 7.5/10. But zombies is a solid 9/10 and it's only getting better
>>
How long before everyone gets acess to nuketown?
>>
>>322300401
buying it for last gen is your mistake. It was an afterthought of an afterthought. They aren't even getting the dlc maps
>>322303376
jan 26 for ps4. I think its a few weeks later for xbone
>>
I just wanted to play a shooter of a series I have played without buying a brand new console and/or paying for an internet subscription. Fuck ps4 and xbone for for making me pay to play online. I know this is old news, but its still bullshit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.