[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a thing http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new s/2016-0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (138 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
138 KB, 460x215
This is a thing
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-01/valkyria-chronicles-remaster-ps4-game-previewed-in-video/.97132
>>
>>322298972
Slowpoke. We've known for at least a month already and it's just a shitty port of the PC version.
You're literally much better off getting it on PC since that one at least ain't locked to 1080p.
>>
>>322300269
Everyone doesn't have a PC anon,anyways I'm kinda of excited about this didn't play the ps3 version
>>
>>322300571
You're literally writing from a PC right now faggot.
Everyone has a PC nowadays, be it desktop or a laptop.
And the PC port works even no toasters.
No excuse to buy this overpriced turd when you can get the PC port for like 10$ if not less now thanks to sale and have a much more scaleable version of the game.
>>
>>322298972

Thanks for beta testing PC faggots!

Ahahaha!
>>
>>322300762
PC version doesn't come with a demo of the new VC that is NEVER EVER
>>
>>322300762
>You're literally writing from a PC right now faggot.

I'm posting from my library's pc retard. I don't have one.
>>
>>322300909
After how shit 2 and 3 were who cares anymore, 1 is the only one that matters.
>>
>port PS3 game to PC 10 years later
>port PC version back to the PS4 like 2 years after doing that

SEGA works in mysterious ways
>>
>>322301030
>posting from library PC
>at midnight
cukcukcuk
>>
>>322301030
>being poor

>>322300909
>new VC
Except it's not VC, it's not even called VC.
It's a brand new IP that just reuses some concepts.
Also it's a shitty generic Action JRPG, you only control 1 character with 2 more in the party and go against /m/ instead of semi-realistic armies.
It looks like fucking garbage.

Also no Raita.
>>
>>322298972
Only thing that'd make this version better is if they went in and created all new cutscenes at a higher resolution which I doubt they'll do.
>>
>>322301243
>no Raita.
Thank fucking god.
>>
Isn't the new game demo its coming with a Monster Hunter clone?
>>
>>322301380
Raita's doujin designs and VC designs are two entirely different things.
All his VC designs are much more grounded in reality and more pleasing to the eye.
Also if you think the shitty new art style with MC MacEdge, Gothic Loli and XxX_SHINIGAMI_NOTSELVARIA_xXx looks good then kill yourself.
>>
>>322301569
His artstyle was good in 1. In 2, 3, and the mobile game he basically went completely back to his doujin style with horrible body proportions.
>>
>>322301785
I played 2 and 3 and you're blatantly fucking lying right now.
>>
File: 1449791886092.png (115 KB, 391x308) Image search: [Google]
1449791886092.png
115 KB, 391x308
If the PS4 version does get released in the west I'll buy the game a third time to support it
>>
>>322300762
some people browse 4chan on their smartphones
>>
>>322304097
and that's why shitposting is so rampant
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.