[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a better FPS game. Protip: You can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: spec_ops_the_line.jpg (481 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
spec_ops_the_line.jpg
481 KB, 1440x900
Name a better FPS game. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>322296292
>FPS
>it's played in third person
Fucking what.
>>
>posts a TPS
>>
chex quest blows this game out of the water fuck you
>>
There's no shooter better than Spec Ops: The Line, fact
>>
>>322296446

Furd person shooter
>>
File: shotgun suicide.gif (1 MB, 262x206) Image search: [Google]
shotgun suicide.gif
1 MB, 262x206
>>322296446
>>322296458
My bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>322296292
>FPS
>posts TPS

Even if it was an FPS,there would be tons of FPS's that are miles better. Like half-life.
>>
>>322296887
In terms of gameplay Half Life is way better and it does not requieres cinematics to expand its world, but in terms of story well, I'm not sure, half life is not complete.
>>
>>322296887
Why people like game again? I've played HF2 and I didn't get the appeal.
>>
>>322296292
>>322296493
I don't understand the praise for Spec Ops: The Line. Shooting doesn't seem remarkable to me, quite the contrary... It feels weak, sub-par even. Level design is extremely linear. The story carries the game, but I personally did not find it that compelling.
>>
>>322297580
Yeah, you're right the shooting is generic, the story is awesomely strong, BUT have you noticed how the aestetics of the main character and more importan the Close combat (quick kills) makes sense with the story? when you first start the game when you quick kill someona fast and cold blooded but in mid-game quick kills change for something more agressive and full of anger,those little details makes it different.
>>
>>322296292
Winback
Metal gear
battlefront 2
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.