[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once again share some tips or point out mistakes you commonly see.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (14 KB, 357x141) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14 KB, 357x141
Once again share some tips or point out mistakes you commonly see.
>>
>point out mistakes you commonly see

Playing this game
>>
playing this game in the first place is generally the first mistake people make
>>
>>322292892
>point out mistakes you commonly see.
Playing that shit game
>>
playing this game is a mistake commonly made by newbies
my tip is to stop playing this garbage
>>
>>322292983
Beat me to it
>>
>>322292983
>>322293059
>>322293106
>>322293128
>>322293148
feeders detected
>>
>>322293183
Good job anon, that's an extra five points to your Sesame Credit score. You are becoming the paragon of excellence among your Chinese friends.
>>
Dota2 players smelled. They only lurk waiting for lol threads.
Be constructive folks.
>>
File: 1451355144981.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1451355144981.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>322293249
wow you really got me
>>
>>322293370
that game is trash too lmao who are you trying to kid here
>>
>>322293249
Reminder that Riot is owned by a corporate abomination.
>>
>ASSFAGGOTS
>>
>>322293370
>Dota2
Noone plays that garbage too, unless you're a braindead idiot with ADD who thinks hitting creeps/minions for twenty minutes is fun.
>>
>>322293383
>>322293249
Anon, you don't get it do you?
>>
got bored and went all or nothing playing assassins only trying to get as much kills without dying once. got bored again and tried to win every game regardless of my score. so far so good.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
It's a team based game.
A match takes time.
You don't win every match flawlessly.
Acknowledging these simple truths is hard for most players.
>>
Yo real talk. If someone is shit talking you, mute them. I can't understand people who sit there and type responses to people that just talk shit. You're taking your mind off the game and your hand off the mouse and can't control your character like you should. You're gonna end up playing even worse than before.
>>
>>322292892
Huge, game-changing mistakes I see, even in higher divisions...

1. No ward coverage.
>not my job
>i totally know where the jungler is
>i'll just play safe

2. No map awareness.

This is a big one...

3. No ability to assess danger.

You just won a teamfight in mid. You're all low health. What do you do? (Hint: You don't immediately recall because you're low health and afraid. You push mid. Why? Because you just won a teamfight. There is no danger to you on the board, regardless of your health. Get a tower or something, and THEN back.)
>>
>>322292892
>mistakes
league is a mistake anon. I would forgive you if you played dota, but you'll get no sympathy from me
>>
Something that really changed my mindset was realizing just how much team fights matter in the average skill level matches. It's not as much of a science as I imagine it to be in challenger/master, but more of who fucks up worse. Farming and early game are super important to give you an edge, but capitalizing on enemy mistakes during team fights and getting objectives seem to be the most important.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.