[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just played the beginners guide and all I want to know now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 856969589.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
856969589.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
So I just played the beginners guide and all I want to know now is one thing: Is C real?
>>
>>322292714
bump I really need to know.
>>
File: 59656.png (467 KB, 518x467) Image search: [Google]
59656.png
467 KB, 518x467
>>322292714
Bump speak to me please! I can't go to sleep without knowing and it's really late.
>>
>>322294184
I am very much so.
>>
>>322294543
Shut up nigger you haven't even played this game.
>>
>>322294691
I answered your question for you and you insult me. I will never forgive that piece of shit for what he's done to my life. Faggy ass gay lord needs to stop obsessing over my entity.
>>
No he's not real. The dev made all of it up, it's in a blog post or a youtube video.
>>
>>322294919
Sure you are cody and I am Gabe Newell.
>>
>>322295115
Mind linking one of them friend? It's odd to me that people would spread rumors like this of my existence...
>>
I, very much so, am real.
>>
>>322295115
Nononono why would they play with my feelings like that. I never felt so confused by a video game.. Just tell me he's real.
>>
>>322295408
Unique way of typing. Just like you're personality!!!
>>
>>322295115
Link please.
>>
>>322295408
Wouldn't you like to correct all these grammar mistakes Ive made on this thread?
>>
this was the most pretentious shit I ever watched

>a game dev!

shitty source engine maps does not a game make.
>>
Depends on what you mean by "real." The game is a parable, but it represents the conflict between the creator as an artist and the creator as a spokesperson/salesman.
>>
>>322295245
So you're the fat fuck supplying that shit head with fun bucks for using me in a diary THAT HE'S SELLING mind you. I hope you just decide to do right for people like me and don't sell these shitty indie dialogues on what makes them depressed. These people are mentally unstable and we're supplying them with money to grant them a reason to think the way they think. This is an outrage and you've been dealing with my complaints is driving me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>322295247
>>322295676
http://www.galactic-cafe.com/
Here's the devblog. Take from it what you will.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 185x273
>>322295946
Then you don't have a heart. You don't buy it for the game but for the art. The feel. Maybe cody is not real but the feel is.
>>
Yeah, here's his games: http://www.increpare.com/
>>
File: 1442759095186.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1442759095186.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>322296339
So he himself really is coda. Man..
>>
>>322296376
All of his problems could have been solved by not being a pretentious drama queen. You never see carpenters or architects whine over irrelevant shit half as much as regular "artists" do, and their work is just as, if not more artistic, as things like paintings, literature, film, music or walking simulators.
>>
>>322296627
I thought that it was obvious. Is this how pretentious assholes feel when they tell you that you "just dont get it"?
>>
>>322296339
Way to turn a loose tooth there bud. I try and ignore this dick hole to the best of my abilities because I figure it's time to let bygones be bygones and not turn into the pretentious monster he is now. You know if I'm going to be honest most of the games I sent to him were nothing like how they were in his game. I would just get high and design a shitty map and send it to him to see what his gay ass would think. He ended up throwing all those messages into the game afterwards and acted like I meant more then I did. It was creepy to tell you the truth because I wanted to get a reaction from him(Believe me his pretentiousness is through the god damn sky and it can be hilarious to hear sometimes) but the way he always checked if I was online always sent me messages just scared me as we used to just play shit together every once in a while. I honestly think he had feelings for me and that's what fucked it all up the most.
>>
>>322296627
If you didn't realize this within the first five minutes I actually have to wonder if you're retarded.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.