[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo is this shit fun on the ps4? I just wanna shoot shit. Is everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
Yo is this shit fun on the ps4? I just wanna shoot shit. Is everyone already bored of it?
>>
>>322292456
Really shity on the ps4 a lot of lag and hacks
>>
If I'm from the Call of Duty school of shootan, should I quit gaming?
>>
BATTLEFRONT HAS NO COTNENT
>>
>>322292837
yes
>>
>>322292718
right
>>322292456
it's still very active
>>
I am so tempted to buy this game and I hate myself for not getting it when it was $40

I played it at Walmart and it was pretty fun but that was against Ai
>>
>>322292456
yes op shit's fun
>>
>>322292837
Do what you want, anon. Anyone on this site who cares enough to tell you what to do isn't qualified to do so anyway.
>>
>>322293001
There are still demo kiosks at your Walmart?
>>
>>322293220
Yeah just for Ps4 though. It's the same ones you see at GameStop.
>>
>>322292456
buy it if you can get it really cheap hero hunt and hero vs villians are best modes
>>
>>322292456
Fuck why does Luke look like hot shit.
>>
It's decent if you can get it cheap, it was on sale. There's a LOT of bullshit in this game though

>le homing shot for free scrub kills
>le pulse cannon for even more free scrub kills
>le personal shield to get a free second chance
>some maps are completely unbalanced, it's next to impossible to win Walker Assault on Endor as Empire
>Heroes vs villains is unbalanced because Vader and Sheev suck dick while all 3 of the heroes are great

It looks and runs really well even on console, tho. It's a decent shooter on its own merits
>>
>>322293907

I don't know how you didn't put DL-44 on the top of your list of bullshit.
>>
It's decent. The voices for the heroes sound like they got Steve from QA to do his Darth Vader impression into a microphone though. Just a really weird place for Dice/EA to get cheap in a game with otherwise stellar production values.
>>
>>322294012
>muh Han Solo xD meme pistol
99% of the players are using the E-11
>>
>>322293001
I hate myself for getting it. The game has like four fucking maps and it legitimately feels like playing a game in beta. What the fuck EA?

>>322293907
>no dl-44 two shot gun on the list
>no jetpack bowcaster
>>
Dude, the Battlefront demo has to be the nicest shit EA has ever done

they gave out 90% of the game for free!
>>
>>322292456
You sound 13, fuck off.
>>
buy it from cdkeys for $34
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.