[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Jaina such a bitch? I hope they kill her off soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 512x288
Why is Jaina such a bitch? I hope they kill her off soon
>>
She was being corrupted by the nuke.
>>
>>322288894
DESIGNATED
>>
GREENED
>>
>>322288894
Who do you think will get axed sooner? Jaina or Sylvanas?
>>
File: 1440582067873.png (26 KB, 1179x513) Image search: [Google]
1440582067873.png
26 KB, 1179x513
This thread must be purged.
>>
>>322289128
WUZ
>>
>>322289315
Hopefully Jaina. I think they'll have more leading up to Sylvanas' death. Jaina has been asking for it
>>
>>322288894
>Why is Jaina such a bitch?

She realized her daddy was right.
>>
>>322288894
1. She tried to help the dindu nuffin orcs and got fucked repeatedly

2. But never in the way she wanted because Thrall cucked her for his culturally enriched literally who

3. Her home got magic nuked

Jaina is quite literally the only person alive whose realized the Orcs are full of shit and are never going to be good stable people.

They killed her father, cucked her, destroyed her home, and can't get their shit together for 5 minutes. Jaina has been /pol/ style Red Pill'd
>>
>>322289319
I have no idea why this is making me laugh so hard. I even hear their voices.
>>
File: theurn.jpg (46 KB, 834x243) Image search: [Google]
theurn.jpg
46 KB, 834x243
>>322290323
>>
>>322289249
More like BLUED.
>>
>>322288894
>>322289980

>fought alongside the orcs at the battle of hyjal
>maintained a peace treaty between the new horde and theramore
>stopped admiral proudmoore from initiating the genocide of the orcs by participating in an assassination plot, saving thrall's life
>maintained theramore as a diplomatic outpost for foreign relations between the alliance and the horde
>saved thrall's life once again in the battle for undercity by prematurely aborting the alliance invasion, sabotaging the siege and capture of the city
>led military operations directly against the lich king in northrend, in spite of horde efforts to sabotage the offensive
>constantly encouraged varian wrynn to embrace mercy and wisdom when dealing with the horde, in order to restore and maintain the global peace
>attended thrall's wedding and cried alone in a corner with no one to console her
>was the target of an assassination plot by garrosh's horde and suffered the loss of theramore along with most of its inhabitants
>watched her direct apprentice get vaporized by the mana bomb used in the plot and heard about the survivors being executed and carved up as war trophies in orgrimmar
>failed to convince the kirin tor in aiding her plot to flood orgrimmar and exterminate the orc race and was instead given stewardship of dalaran
>was deceived by the blood elves regarding their use of dalaran as a launch point for offensive action against the alliance and purged the city of horde presence
>failed to convince varian wrynn to genocide the orcs and destroy the horde forever
>coerced by khadgar into aiding horde adventurers despite her life experiences and personal views
>later forcibly ejected from dalaran by khadgar after acquiring the staff of medivh so that he may once again share the city with the horde

Jaina's assmad cannot be measured
>>
I only played Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. I thought she was supposed to be one of the likable humans.
>>
Everyone in the WoW universe is an idiot or a writers self-insert pet project.

Warcraft sucks dick.
>>
>>322292028
They are almost out of bad guys so they are progressively corrupting good guys to have some big names featured in major raids.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.