[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is a bit too overrated here to be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
This game is a bit too overrated here to be honest
>>
I'll cut you for that opinion
>>
>>322284804
naw my shield is unbreakable, I'm gonna kick you into the spikes.
>>
>>322284443
Only game that ever did 1st person melee right.

To this day I do not understand why Bethesda doesn't just copy/paste the combat system and nerf the kick. It would make Skyrim 3x better.
>>
>>322285307
that's not riddick
>>
It's alright. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, to be honest.
>>
Can you provide some arguments as to why it's overrated?
>>
>>322284443
Bethesda could learn some things with the guy who made this.
One of the best first person melee combat ive ever seen
>>
I've never heard anyone talk about it ever until I came on /v/.
>>
>>322284443
yeah it is but it did do a bunch of things really well
it's kinda the same for ss2, people just don't acknowledge the flaws
>>
>>322285307
The kick makes the game, why would you nerf it?
>>
>>322285307

Honestly the combat relies heavily on the environment and physics stuff like throwing barrels and kicking and wouldn't work well with a TES game. It's fun though.
>>
>>322286015
>have kick in skyrim
>wyvern comes flying up
>kick it in the head
>it falls down a mountain and dies

well i'm not sure it would go so well
>>
>>322285881
Bethesda owns the developer that made Dark Messiah.
>>
>>322285832
it's just good, not great or amazing.
>>
>>322286225
The publisher does but I sincerely doubt the game studio itself ever interacts with them.
>>
File: 1435266685207.png (42 KB, 247x278) Image search: [Google]
1435266685207.png
42 KB, 247x278
Can we talk about Dishonored 2 Hey
>>
>>322284443
shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>322286224
Sounds great to me.
>>
>>322285540
but riddick's first person combat was pretty shit.
Some enemies were almost immune to counters and took forever to kill with fists.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.