[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In case any of you care, the 100% patch for Fire Emblem If was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1432836420271.png (2 MB, 1833x1199) Image search: [Google]
1432836420271.png
2 MB, 1833x1199
In case any of you care, the 100% patch for Fire Emblem If was just released. It has:
>100% translation for all 3 routes (Nohr, Hoshido, Invisible Kingdom),
>100% translation for all My Castle content,
>100% translation for paralogue (child) chapters, >100% for basically anything you can think of.

The only thing that is not 100% is the supports. Apparently the obscure supports that aren't regularly used are not translated yet, but all the common ones are.v Either way, everything story related is 100% done.

So what are you waiting for? Go play FE If with zero censorship, zero memes, and no "buy it 3 times to get the full story" bullshit attached. If you're above 9.2 firmware, simply wait a bit until the new exploit (SNShax, etc) is released to allow piracy on ANY firmware. DO NOT UPDATE.
>>
>>322283415
I'm glad that this exists for those who want it.
>>
Eh, I could play it, I've got a 2DS with old as fuck firmware, but I'm in the middle of a ton of other games. I'll just wait for the official release in like a month.
>>
How can I play it?
>>
If we already have the 2.2 version of the game, can we delete the game from our 3ds and install this latest one or would we need to install this separately? Also, will it affect our saves?
>>
>>322283415
If I start now and they update with the rest of the supports, will my save carry when I install the new cia?
>>
>>322284305
>>322284423

When you save ingame, you have the option to save to SD (it has a blue mark next to the file). Using this allows you to keep your save even if you delete the game to install a newer version of the patched game.
>>
>>322284423
Yes.
>>
>>322283415
Can someone post that one webm with the nude chick during the poke amie thing? You know the one.
>>
>>322284542
>>322284650
Thanks anons, downloading now
>>
Do I need a physical Japanese version? Are there even any ROMs for this yet?
>>
>>322285673

There's been ROMs available since July. If you're on 9.2 or below, just pirate it, boot it up on your favorite CFW, and play it.
>>
>>322284542
>>322284650
Got it, thanks!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.