[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>little boy I know got $35 for Christmas. >ask him what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: screens2321ncl.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
screens2321ncl.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
>little boy I know got $35 for Christmas.
>ask him what he's using it on.
>says he's saving for a Vita.

He is my cousin's soon-to-be stepson, and I'm showing him how to have good tastes.

How do I steer him away from the path he's headed?
>>
>>322280294
Realize that he's a fucking child and that he doesn't need to be shitposting on /v/ and playing dorf fort, retard.
>>
EPIK ANON!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

MY WIFES SON WUZ A KANG N SHIIIIIEEETT!

t. Alberto Barbosa xD!!!
>>
>>322280294
Save him from the Vita. No games unless you're like a 17 year old. Tell him to get a N3DS and play Pokemon or Monster Hunter.
This coming from a Vitafag.
>>
>>322280665
I lend him my 3DS ALL the time. I always take it to his house. But I only have Zelda games and hard eShop games for it like Azure Strikers Gunvolt and The Mysterious Castle of Masamure.

I thought all modern Pokemon games are terrible?
>>
>>322280546
>EPIK ANON!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>MY WIFES SON WUZ A KANG N SHIIIIIEEETT!
>
>t. Alberto Barbosa xD!!!
WHAT'S THIS t. BULLSHIT PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>322280294
you cant all gamers with good taste have to be shit when they first start out to have the revelation that they are shit if you guide them to the good shit now they are going to turn into hipsters
>>
>marrying your aunt
Anon no
>>
>>322280546
>>322280665
>>322280985
WILL YOU FUCK OFF!!
>>
Let him buy a vita. It's great for Indies and Danganronpa and stuff even if he doesn't become a huge weeb.
>>
>>322280294
Ask him what games he's going to play on it.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>322280665
>n3ds
Aren't all games compatible with previous versions? They're like $80 on ebay.
>>
>>322280985
He's talking about Mike T. son.

Haven't you heard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE32-nkYdqs
>>
>>322281192
Xenoblade Chronicles is the only game out for the N3DS, but several games are starting to use it for better graphics/framerate.

I think MM3D uses it and Hyrule Warriors Legends will.
>>
>>322281105
>danganronpa a fucking visual novel isn't weeb

I'm a huge fan of the game, but please kill yourself.
>>
>he wants a Vita

Thank god, he could've been saving for an iPad. Just recommned him MGS, some good'ol PSP and PS1 classic and he's good to go.
>>
>>322281648
And no, N3DS games are not compatible with older 3DS's. Just like DSi software can't be played on a DS.
>>
>>322281754
Does Vita have PS1 games? I wouldn't mind seeing him play that, but how many? I don't want him to be scraping the barrel for games if I can convince him to buy a 3DS.
>>
>>322281905
A lot, they're kinda expensive but there's enough, same number the PS3 has, maybe a little less.
>>
>>322281905
>I don't want him to be scraping the barrel for games if I can convince him to buy a 3DS.

You do realize the Vita has a larger library than the 3DS, right?

Plus he won't be asking you for Amiibos down the line either.
>>
>>322282172
Cool. Thanks. Looks like I got some research to do. I don't know how many that is because I never got a PS3.
>>
>>322282194
>realize larger library than the 3DS

No. I did not.
>>
>>322280985
Ice T, busta...
>>
>>322281176
Get over it anon.
Little boys aren't into weeb shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.