[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck was The Witcher 3 on their Top 10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 6suBBX7.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1433) Image search: [Google]
6suBBX7.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1433
Why the fuck was The Witcher 3 on their Top 10?
>>
>>322277785
Because they liked it you autistic fuck.

People like games you don't.
>>
Because its a good game
>>
Why is Brad such a bitch?
>>
>>322277989
Uh you clearly don't watch any of their content if you think they gave a fuck about it.
>>
How delusional do you have to be to think TW3 doesn't belong on a top 10 of 2015 list?
>>
>>322278306
I don't think it belonged on their top 10. None of them finished it and most of them didn't enjoy the actual fucking gameplay.

I guess in way it good it was on there. Don't need another autistic outburst from the fanbase like when Total Biscuit didn't put it on his list.
>>
>a game no one played made it on their list
>Bloodborne didn't

Another snub for From.
>>
because they needed 10
>>
Holy fuck how gay can you be not to grab a beer when Rorie arrives with a bunch of them.
One beer is not going to impact your fucking video game of the year talk.
>>
>>322278043
Bad at his job.
Bad at discussing.
Bad at arguing points.

Brad Shoemaker is the man who argued for Skyrim being game of the year purely based on the fact that it's an elder scrolls game. Much like Alex if he wasn't friends with Jeff he probably wouldn't have a job.
>>
>>322277785
No fucking clue. Not one of them finished it.
>>
>>322279702
I honestly think GOTY discussion would be kinda dull without Brad.
>>
>>322278043
>day two
>won't shut up about how quiet is horrible
>boobs are the only reason that game was disappointing now
>>
File: 1417004425686.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1417004425686.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>Jeff pulling a brad and filibustering Mario Maker to #1
>>
>>322279878
In the sense that it's amusing listening to a moron talk, sure.

It's not like I want to shit on the guy for no reason but for a guy who has been doing what he's been doing for so long he's got absolutely no insight worth mentioning at all. His arguments eventually come down to "cuz i like it" without being able to articulate why.

He gets caught up in pre-release/launch hype, gushes about a game and then a month later after he's already proclaimed something amazing admits to it not being as good as he thought it was.

I don't think that's a person worth listening to in the slightest.
>>
>>322279956
>won't shut up about how quiet is horrible

Well she is a horrible character but that's the least of the problems in MGSV. Pacing, content, plot and basically any mechanic that doesn't involve you directly controlling Venom.
>>
Because CDPR spent more on advertising than coding. I'd take their bribe money, too.
>>
>Mario Maker won GOTY

Thanks, Jeff
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.