[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Nintendo hate money? They often don't print enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2355525-pikmin3boxart.png (1 MB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
2355525-pikmin3boxart.png
1 MB, 723x1024
Why does Nintendo hate money?

They often don't print enough copies of games. If Gamestop can be aware of when a game goes out of print and jack up the price of it used why can't Nintendo have the same awareness and print more games

>Devil's Third
>Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
>Bayonetta 2
>Pikmin 3

All games that are really hard to find.

Same with the 3ds. Ocaina of time sells for like 80 dollars on ebay.

I don't think I've ever even seen a copy of Pikmin 3 in person. I got it with mario kart digitally. But i would like a physical copy that isnt 75-85 dollars.
>>
Nintendo has always been that way
>>
>>322274759
They recently restocked on Ocarina, actually.
No one cares about Pikmin except maybe hardcore Nintendo fans.
>>
This is why Nintendo games never drop in price. Hell most of them go up in price as they get older.
>>
File: Shrine to the Gods.jpg (160 KB, 1200x724) Image search: [Google]
Shrine to the Gods.jpg
160 KB, 1200x724
>>>/vg/

Fuck off.
>>
Pikmin is one of those games I buy day 1 because of this, I'll never get it cheaper anyway so I may as well get it now.
>>
File: FE Anna Sunglasses.png (257 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
FE Anna Sunglasses.png
257 KB, 500x434
>>322275982
tripfags leave and kill yourself please
>>
>>322274759
I remember that until the reports of Pikmin 3 disappearing from the stores I saw many copies of it being on clearance.
>>
They get more money if you buy the digital versions over the physical versions and they can continue to sell them at reasonably high prices if there's still more demand than supply for them
>>
>>322275982
There's nothing more pathetic and stuipid than a person trying to get famous on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>322276319
But he didn't even have a trip.
>>
>>322274759
You know what I think, OP? You're a hypocrite like me. I felt the same way you did when I found out Bayonetta 2 was sold out and going for $100. I kept saying how shit Nintendo was and that they are retarded for not making any more copies. Then I put in the time to look for it and I was able to snag a new copy for $40 and now I don't want Bayo 2 to get reprinted. You just hate having missed out on the opportunity to have something rare and sought after. Now I have all those games like Bayo 2, OoT 3d, kid Icarus Uprising, Pikmin 3, ect and I hope they never get reprinted. However if i was missing any of them I'd make a thread on here saying how much Nintendo sucks and that they hate money for not printing enough copies.
>>
>>322277239
I'd insult you if I weren't similar. For some reason humans get gratification from purchasing something no one else has. I think it's a hipster thing, baka.
I found copies of all those games around though, they aren't really that rare.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.