[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize that the male streamers make 10 times as much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1451657017406[1].jpg (37 KB, 556x534) Image search: [Google]
1451657017406[1].jpg
37 KB, 556x534
You guys realize that the male streamers make 10 times as much as the camwhores right? Or do you like to complain about camwhores because you're a poor, lazy, neet piece of shit who can't handle his own failure at life?
>>
>>322261690
>sources
>relevant
>>
one, this thread isn't video games
and two, what do you base that off of?
>>
>>322261690

[citation needed]
>>
What is a fun streamer to watch? I really like watching story heavy games, since watching them is basically the same as playing them (walking simulators, pont n' click, old visual novel games, etc)
>>
>>322261690
So the only way I can see A One Punch Man game happening is if they make it a Dynasty Warriors clone with its own original story[/spoilers]
>>
The absolute top tier streamers that are the ones getting 30,000 views when the next highest stream is 200 make more, yes (they also all happen to be male hmmm). But females that get less viewers get a disproportionately high amount of money.
>>
>>322261690
I don't care
>>
>>322262291

Day9's "Mostly Walking" series is pretty good if you like point and click adventure games.
>>
>>322261690
male streamers actually play games, camwhores just show tits to get money
>>
>female streamers get rewarded for being sluts
>male streamers get rewarded for being skilled

Seems just like real life to be honest family.
>>
>>322261690
If you show me proof, I will gift you any game $50<
>>
>go on twitch to look at dota streams
>find a stream with ~800 viewers
>girl has a "donations until dance" meter
>in the info section see multiple hundred dollar donations of the past month and a few thousand dollar ones
>actual game being streaming is in a tiny corner, most of the focus is on the streamer

Where the video games?
>>
>>322261690

[citation needed]
>>
>>322262768

that's a misogynistic lie and you know it
>>
>>322262478
One of my favorite games of all time is Scratches and for some reason I love watching people play it all the time, never get tired of that game. So yeah I like those oldie point n click games with hard as fuck puzzles. I'll check it out m8 thanks.
>>
>>322261690
It's a lower barrier to entry for women streamers and harder to get to the top

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>322261690
If there was a single female who was godlike at games, had a chill personality, and was also hot as shit, she would be the richest gamer in the world. Not only that but she would be Twitch.tv's new icon.
>>
>>322262768
Off topic but reminds me of this
>looking for stream for a game
>enter most popular one
>streamer has the game open, but it's in a small window in the corner of the screen as he plays league of legends
For what purpose?
>>
>>322264192
League of legends gamers are such scum.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.