[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kek pop up in tf2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-01_00001.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01_00001.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
photo related
>>
Things you can say besides "Kek":

Anything but "Kek".
>>
Someone paid 100 dollars for this shitty joke
>>
>>322254000
lmao m8 ??
>>322254242
yeah ikr fuck me
>>
>>322255330
I have never said this ever before. But you're clearly 13 years old and need to lurk more. That way you'd know that nobody here plays TF2, likes TF2 or cares about it.

Nobody uses "kek" either. You clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>322253920
TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED /POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH SHOELACES AND BELTS ARE BEING CONFISCATED AS WE SPEAK FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL THE BERN FEEL
>>
>>322255964
>hurr you cant come here Autistics only.

I'm sorry i forgot that you have to be a fat anime loving faggot to be on /v/
>hurrr iLUV xenoblade chronicles and hate on anything thats ordinary
let me make a ff7 thread next time you'll probs fit in more because your a faggot
>>
>>322256643
>>hurr you cant come here Autistics only
Alright, you're getting the idea so far.

>I'm sorry i forgot that you have to be a fat anime loving faggot to be on /v/
You seem to understand so far.

>>hurrr iLUV xenoblade chronicles and hate on anything thats ordinary
Surprisingly you seem to have a good understanding of what makes /v/.

>let me make a ff7 thread next time you'll probs fit in more because your a faggot
Honestly, if you understand all of this about /v/ culture, I am surprised you don't fit in more. You seem to have lurked enough to get the picture, so why don't you do exactly what your post says instead of being a faggot who sticks out like a sore thumb?
>>
>>322257279
not really in to the whole fucking my waifu pillow kinda scene yanno??
thats probably why you fit in though
>>
>>322257645
Exactly. If you are not into "fucking waifu pillows" then why are you even here? Leave.
>>
>>322257721
so /v/ is strictly an anime board?
I cant post any other vidya related stuff because you being some autistic fuck is telling me no?
>>
>>322257959
4chan is an anime imageboard. You can post things that aren't anime. But TF2 is fucking shit and nobody likes it. /v/ was crazy for it back when Steam was good and the game wasn't fucking hats.
>>
>>322258301
>TF2 is fucking shit and nobody likes it
speaking for all the weeaboo's.
Of course you don't like it because its a "normie" game. jeeez people like you are so fucking cringy you literally follow the crowd on 4chan and hook onto the latest meme like a leech! your're all like fucking sheep! when something gets hated on you join in so you can be apart of something so you don't feel so insecure about your pathetic anime loving life.
>steam is shit because everyone else says it is.
kill yourself you faggot
>>
You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>322259334
You're a fag.
>>
File: ....png (82 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
....png
82 KB, 200x186
>>322259683
Sure m8. I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
>>
>>322259778
>File: ....png (82 KB, 200x186)
sir! no sir!
>>
>>322254000

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>322260190
Fuck you and
>>
your losing you noob
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.