[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this tried tineye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1451623442451.jpg (101 KB, 470x399) Image search: [Google]
1451623442451.jpg
101 KB, 470x399
what is this

tried tineye
>>
>>322251619
Hello [Game], my old friend
>>
The Darkness
360 and ps3 game.
>>
The Darkness
>>
>>322251763
>>322251846
thanks friends.

we can let this die now.
happy new year
>>
File: stabby stabby zodiac.webm (3 MB, 1000x416) Image search: [Google]
stabby stabby zodiac.webm
3 MB, 1000x416
No one kills anyone like this.

Videogame devs try hard to appeal to the emotional side of the player and fail consistently.

Fridge chicks should at least die in a somewhat realistic manner, not a "Imma stick my face out for the convenience of the guy killing me" manner.
>>
Whatever it is, it's not your fault.
>>
>>322251619
The Darkness.This game was so fucking good,I expected it to be a generic FPS game but instead I got an FPS with demon's that can summon black hole,a great atmosphere,with excellent character animations,and a damn good story
>>
>>322251950
The Darkness
>>
>>322252185

I even liked the eventual sequel as well. Too bad it was so short and linear. The subway hubs in the first gave it some real character.
>>
>>322251619
tfw i didnt do any of the side missions cuz I thought i could come back and do it later but then it was already too late and was in a trip to the afterlife.
>>
>good varied selection of guns
>graphics still hold up ok
>GOD TIER atmosphere, this was the games strongest attribute
>good dialogue
>good works building
>good pacing
>awesome powers
>Demon summoning
>interesting light mechanic
>Great shooting mechanics

Why was The Darkness so based?
>>
Great game.

JAAAAACKIE
>>
>>322251619
btw shes not really dead and the whole thing was for nothing.
>>
I remember watching that G4 2007 Summer Games preview thing and remember seeing the Mass Effect, Too Human, Hellgate London and eventually The Darkness and remember thinking "The Darkness is going to be the best"

Feels good to be right, it was the only game from that time that's still remembered fondly.
>>
>>322252185
Don't forget those fucking mirrors. Goddamn. We don't get mirrors like that anymore.
>>
>>322251956

Normies btfo
>>
I look like jacky. Thats why when i played the darkness I could relate to jacky because i was seeing myself. Great game with a handsome lead well worth a playthrough.
>>
>>322255676
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>322253987
The first Mass Effect is still pretty well loved anon.
>>
>>322253047

The asshole who voiced The Darkness, that's why.

Mike Patton
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.