[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good gundam games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Oz-00ms-1-.gif (60 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
Oz-00ms-1-.gif
60 KB, 385x550
what are some good gundam games?
>>
chibi robo
>>
>>322248293
Maxi Boost
>>
>>322249742
This, just that there's no port yet, and the only thing coming out in the future is xtreme force and that's a fucking vita game
>>
>>322248293

Didn't realize until rewatching Wing that the Tallgrass was just a souped up Leo with a cosmetic detachable helmet.

The Dreamcast game where you led a squad of GMs is pretty neat.
>>
>>322248293
Another Century's episode
>>
>>322250104
>The Dreamcast game where you led a squad of GMs is pretty neat.
0079 Rise from the Ashes? It was great for the time, but I think devs realised the combat was waaaay too clunky, the complete opposite of the anime.
>>
>>322248293

Zeonic Front is the best Mobile Suit Gundam game ever.

Unless you're looking for that wing/seed kinda bullshit
>>
>>322251609
This is wrong, unless you like slow clunky third person shooters with terrible controls, in which case gundam crossfire is a better choice.
>>
>>322250036
I heard extreme force is shit, limited roster and no free battle among other things
>>
>>322251609
Mah Nigga!

>there are people in this thread that don't want to command a squad of cannon fodder mooks and lead them to glorious victory
>there are people in this thread that just want to be the faggotass special snowflake MS
>>
Is there any games available on PC or are they all just console/handheld only?
>>
The Tallgeese episode where that other officer of Zechs' does a suicide attack was cool as fuck.
>>
File: 3.webm (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
3 MB, 360x203
>>
>>322253375
You can emulate easily, but aside from some shitty online games or mods there isn't any PC love.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.