[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
> There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that the impossibility to directly command your party members in Persona 3/FES isn't a flaw and that it "balances the game"
>>
A li mortacci tua, OP! Te vuoi sta' un po' zitto?
>>
>hurr use tactics
There is not one person who played the game who doesn't use tactics, it just isn't consistent enough to actually make this argument worth anything.
>>
>He didn't know how to use them effeciently
>He butchered his experience with P3P because it was "easier
>>
>>322246231
It is a flaw, but giving full party control without rebalancing the game to compensate in P3P is also a massive flaw
>>
>>322246695
Finished at hard mode FES (answer obviously included). Didn't even play P3P tbqh.
>>
>>322246371
Che รจ sta cafonata?
>>
>>322246825
If there was a version of persona 3 with full party control and rebalanced difficulty, it would be the best version of the game. This is common snese.

There are however some P3 fags that are so delusional that they would disagree.
>>
File: hqdefault5555.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault5555.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>322246371

MAMMA MIA COME STA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP
>>
File: Boldie.jpg (46 KB, 450x446) Image search: [Google]
Boldie.jpg
46 KB, 450x446
>>322246371
Ah cipollotto!
>>
File: concerned.jpg (8 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
8 KB, 240x200
What the hell is going on in this thread?
>>
>>322247732
The affects of playing P3P before P3FES.
>>
>>322246231

Famme 'na pompa.
Dovrebbe essere naturale per te OP.
>>
>>322246231
That's not the reason it's not a flaw. It's not a flaw because it's a feature designed to add to the immersion of the story. You're not some 3rd party god controlling all the characters, you're the kid in the game who happens to become the tactical commander of this organization
>>
>>322247732
OP posted a picture of an italian actor named Christian De Sica (pretty sure he didn't know who he was), so the first reply referenced one of the "jokes" he makes often in his movies.
Other people are following him with other sub-par actors and references. These actors are pretty popular in Italy for making bad comedy movies also known as "cinepanettoni" with shitty jokes and crappy humor.
>>
>>322246382
You'd be surprised at how fucking bad some people are. I guess you're one of them too though.
>>
File: Samefagging.png (365 KB, 592x507) Image search: [Google]
Samefagging.png
365 KB, 592x507
>>322246231
While most of us are becoming too old for social media, a lot of the blame falls on Megaten purists that deemed any existing setup to be the way the developers intended the game to be played.

Seeing party members spam status recovery spells and elemental spells against enemies known to be immune, showed that something was severely off.
>>
>>322248810
>elemental spells against enemies known to be immune
literally never happened unless you're talking about you the player "knowing" the weakness while the monster in the game is unscanned
>>
File: 4351706-sabrina-ferilli-13.jpg (116 KB, 719x1300) Image search: [Google]
4351706-sabrina-ferilli-13.jpg
116 KB, 719x1300
>>322248657

and don't forget the actress with the really big boobs
>>
>>322248810
>elemental spells against enemies known to be immune

After the first time, the party member will say that it did jack shit and try something else. In a cases that they can't do anything, they'll just keep waiting until they can do something like heal.
>>
>>322248627
I'd be more "immerged" inside the story if as the leader of the bunch i could scream at Yukari: "STOP HEALING JUNPEI YOU FUCKING WHORE IF I DIE IT'S GAME OVER"
>>
>>322249470
Yup
Only reason to pirate these movies and watch them while getting drunk with your friends
>glielo sbatterei nel culo talmente forte da causare un terremoto di quindicesimo grado sulla scala Richter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.