[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game? I really want to play Harvest Moon type of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Story-of-Seasons-cover.jpg (901 KB, 1546x1374) Image search: [Google]
Story-of-Seasons-cover.jpg
901 KB, 1546x1374
How is this game? I really want to play Harvest Moon type of game again and this looks nice.
>>
>>322239945
It really lacks content.
There is nothing there to keep you playing at all.
>>
Pretty fun, an overall improvement on the previous game. If you enjoy crafting and manufacturing items, this has a lot of that. Personally I like the older HMs better, something about the atmosphere that is just missing in the newer games.
>>
Pretty comfy, but there is some grind to getting new vendors to show up, or getting new items to be sold in stores.

Money can be a concern, but once you can get flax to be available, grow flax and make a sewing shed to produce golden linen cloth from it, then the flax hax makes money almost no concern.

Best bet, decide what you want to be, a farmer or a rancher, and stick with that. If you spend too much time trying to get all the challenge fields, and grow every type of crop, and upgrade the crops, and keep all of the animals, you won't have enough time in the day to do all of it.
>>
File: forte6.jpg (213 KB, 660x1000) Image search: [Google]
forte6.jpg
213 KB, 660x1000
>>322240323
Lacks content? How so? There seems plenty of things to do there.

>>322240527
>>322240824
Feels like I'm getting this then. I don't expect this to be on par with Harvest Moon games on atmosphere either, but crafting and building your farm seem lot of fun. Little bit of grind isn't issue either.

This was just released in yurop, so I guess americans might be pretty much done with the game already.
>>
>>322241414

Hope you enjoy it, anon. I got about 150 hours out of it, my GF is on about 200. She's more of a completionist with regards to getting all of the animal types maxed out, all of her crops maxed out, etc. than I am.
>>
File: Angela - Do It For Her.png (882 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Angela - Do It For Her.png
882 KB, 1400x1000
Just remember, almost every one of the waifus/husbandos in the game are well written.
>>
>>322241414

enjoy forte
shes the best
>>
>>322241732
can i marry cute girls in this game?
>>
RF4 is terrible, thank god they aren't making anymore.
>>
>>322242703

And cute boys!
>>
>>322241732
Are waifus/husbandos as good as they are in Rune Factory games?
>>
>>322240527
>something about the atmosphere that is just missing in the newer games.
I still like newer HM games, or I guess SoS games now, but I agree completely. Not sure what it is, but HM64 and AWL both had this kinda homely Japanese farm thing that was just so god damn comfy. It honestly almost felt like I was playing Tenchi Muyo without the Aliens and Harems I guess? I don't quite know how to describe it. It was unique though and no games have really captured the same feeling since.
>>
File: Cute Stockings.jpg (981 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cute Stockings.jpg
981 KB, 1050x1500
>>322245059
>Rune Factory
C'mon man. Those games had some of the worst, especially later entries.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.