[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing FPS on console >I'm fucking horrible >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>playing FPS on console
>I'm fucking horrible
>realize I like mouse/keyboard better
>but still want to be good with controller

Any tips?
>>
File: 1448728128682.jpg (55 KB, 639x481) Image search: [Google]
1448728128682.jpg
55 KB, 639x481
try and get used to it once you go keyboard and mouse you never go back
>>
>>322239279
Controllers are bad for competitive FPS. You need a M+K for precision.
>>
>Console FPS
Ahahahahha
>>
if playstation use L1 and R1 to aim and shoot
if xbox use LB and RB to aim and shoot

only niggers uses the triggers
>>
>>322239279
Switch on auto-aim. Don't expect to do 720 degree no-sagescope twitch head shots like you would on a PC. Live with it.
>>
>>322239279
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>322239279
There is a reason online FPS never let PC play with console players. Controllers are horrible for FPS games. Getting "good" with one would be like training to run with your legs broken. Painful and at the end of the day you still wouldn't be able to win a race.
>>
Position is more important than aim. Someone cant out-aim assist you if you shoot em in the back. Just know maps and move around to where they wont expect you.
>>
lrn2claw
>>
https://youtu.be/qdbh8ggQti8
>>
>>322241750
Yeah but it still feels good beating consolers at their own games
>>
>>322239279
>but I still want to be good with controller

Why?
>>
>>322242340
cant even bridge to rail
>>
>>322239279
>but still want to be good with controller
Why would you ever want that? Controllers are horrible for shooters.
>>
>>322239279
the average PCuck users mind is so fragile they literally cant play with a controller
>>
M+KB is objectively better for FPS and strategy games

Controller is objectively better for fighting games
>>
>>322242340
>People still believe this bullshit is legit.
hue
>>
>>322246774
>fighting
No. Pad, stick, or nothing.
>>
>>322246905
Then I'll take nothing, because only autistics use sticks for fighting games.
>>
>>322247008
You could always use a pad then, but you're likely horrible at fighters in the first place from that response. I'm sure everyone that bodies you is just autistic.
>>
>FPS
KBM
>RPG
KBM
>fighting game
Controller
>Platformer
Controller
>strategy
Do you even have to ask

Etc etc
>>
>>322246607
>not having more controllers than your parents have dildos
>>
I can't use M+K.
After a few hours my left hand is totally fucked.
>>
>>322246774
Keyboard is objectively better for fighting games.
All double taps and quarter/half circles can be pulled off easier, and with 100% precision.
>>
>>322239279
Keep practicing. I'm way better with a controller then a mouse. Also adjust the look sensitivity start low and move up until it's well above average. If you can master that you'll have a huge advantage
>>
>>322239279
get a xim?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.