[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
58% OF YOU AGREE ABOUT SUEING VALVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1379305854977.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1379305854977.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
58% OF /V/ AGREES THAT WITH THE RECENT ATTACKS ON OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHOULD SUE VALVE.

http://strawpoll.me/6373278/r
>>
>all these valvecucks saying no

god you lot are pathetic
>>
I 99% agree that you should fuck off
>>
How are you going to prove damages?
>>
>>322235556
in the US you may sue for potential/hypothetical damages.
>>
>>322235556
>How are you going to prove damages?
There was an entire thread about this.
>>
>>322235434
Wouldn't they just ban you from using steam if you won?
>>
>>322235634
An entire thread of retards overreacting and posting fake screenshots. Just fucking admit already that you guys are just hamming this shit up to feel important.
>>
>>322235773
Prove it that those were fake?
>>
Good luck finding someone to take a retarded case like that.

>b-b-but I swear I was harmed!
Nigga this shit happens on a daily basis by numerous companies.
>>
>537 votes
>a handful of angry 18 year old NEETs

How embarrassing. Even fucking Plebbit could do a better job than you betas.
>>
File: res.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
res.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>VOICE YOUR ANGER SO THAT WE CAN BE HEARD /v/
>strawpoll
>>
File: 1414345279045.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1414345279045.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>looks down on companies and publishers for making money off their games
>looks down on youtubers for making money off retards
>jumps at the chance of making money off anyone over a technical fuckup
>>
>I WANT FREE GAMES AS REPARATION!

You losers just show that you have no income and are not older than 20, still living at mommy's basement. Pathetic little shits. Get a job and pay for your stupid games. Stop shitting up the board with your begging.
>>
I personally wouldn't because I don't keep personal info on there but I think anybody who had private info (doesn't matter what kind) compromised by Valve's error (and it was their error) then yeah they should seek litigious routes. It won't re-secure the info but it will send a message to Valve they aren't invincible which I think is an important thing.

They are WAYYYYYY too comfortable where they are in the business. They need a shake-up.
>>
OH WOW nobody gives a fucking shit

Go ahead though, it'll be funny watching you fail horribly.
>>
>>322235434
why do you even keep making this thread
no one wants to sue valve lol

who in their right mind would waste thousands of dollars suing a multi-million dollar company because they exposed the last 4 digits of your credit card for 90 minutes?
>>
>>322236914
People will win in a European court. Don't worry your pretty head about that.

In the States they might not though.
>>
>>322236997
That's not true though, as there's nothing to actually sue over. Unless someone here has unarguable proof that they had their information stolen, you ain't going to get shit even if you try, which you won't because SURPRISE! Shit costs fucking money.
>>
>>322235434
I guarantee that the majority of the YES vote are just console babbies who are scared shitless of PC.

Honestly, they should be. There's no fighting Gods.
>>
>>322237113
>Unless someone here has unarguable proof that they had their information stolen
/v/ has had big lists of obtained information, lots of them are floating around, all you need is to demonstrate its accessible online, which has already been demonstrated.
>>
>>322237218
Good luck paying court fees then, faggots. Additionally, good luck going against the sort of jew lawyers Valve could afford.
>>
I'll support if people want to create a case.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.