[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Our story begins a very, very long time ago with a young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 11
File: Ch1_1.png (88 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch1_1.png
88 KB, 416x240
>Our story begins a very, very long time ago with a young girl. One day, this girl spotted a rusted spaceship holding a small star child.
>>
File: Ch1_2.png (81 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch1_2.png
81 KB, 416x240
>"What's your name? Are you lost?" the girl asked the star child. "I'm Luma, and I'm waiting for Mama. She's coming for me on a comet!" said the star child, who had been waiting day and night.
>>
File: Ch1_3.png (58 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch1_3.png
58 KB, 416x240
>"Don't worry. I'll wait with you," the little girl promised Luma.
>>
File: Ch1_4.png (82 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch1_4.png
82 KB, 416x240
>At nightfall, the little girl borrowed her father's telescope and peered into the sky. She looked and looked, but she saw nothing. Hours turned into days and then years, but still the sky revealed nothing. Finally, the little girl sighed and said to Luma, "If we stay here looking much longer, I'll be an old lady soon." But then she had an idea. "Why don't we go out there and find your mother ourselves?"
>>
File: Ch1_5.png (84 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch1_5.png
84 KB, 416x240
>The girl and Luma fixed up the rusty spaceship, and then the two set sail into the starry sky. And this is how the search for the celestial mother began.
>>
File: Ch2_1.png (80 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch2_1.png
80 KB, 416x240
>Days passed with no sight of the comet, or even a single planet. Instead, asteroids extended for as far as the eye could see. "If I had known it was going to take this long, I would have packed more jam," said the little girl, above the rumble of her belly.
>>
File: Ch2_2.png (73 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch2_2.png
73 KB, 416x240
>Before they left, she had packed all the essentials: telescope, butterfly net, stuffed bunny, bread, milk, jam, and apricot-flavored tea, but...
>>
File: princess-daisy-wtf.jpg (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
princess-daisy-wtf.jpg
83 KB, 480x360
SHE'S GOT BACKSTORY

BUT I'VE GOT SENIORITY
>>
File: Ch2_3.png (100 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch2_3.png
100 KB, 416x240
>"I forgot to bring water!" At this, Luma burst into gales of laughter, and the girl began to pout. "As long as I have Star Bits, I'll be fine," said Luma. "Want some?" The little girl couldn't stay mad after hearing this.
>>
File: Ch2_4.png (96 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch2_4.png
96 KB, 416x240
>Luma continued to laugh, and the girl couldn't help but join in. "All right, maybe just a nibble."
>>
File: Ch2_5.png (88 KB, 416x240) Image search: [Google]
Ch2_5.png
88 KB, 416x240
>Leaning far out of the ship, the pair began to collect Star Bits with the girl's net. They almost fell out a few times, but they kept on collecting. The Star Bits tasted like honey.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.