[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the greatest peripheral ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 800px-GameCube-Game-Boy-Player.jpg (88 KB, 800x1078) Image search: [Google]
800px-GameCube-Game-Boy-Player.jpg
88 KB, 800x1078
Was this the greatest peripheral ever made?
>>
>>322221856
always wondered with the cube had thos holes below kek
>>
fuck off
>>
It was fun until I lost the fucking disc that let me play the GBA games.
>>
memes
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 385x385
OP pic + pic related you get a fucking PORTABLE CUBE. Shit was glorious
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1391x822) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1391x822
>>322221856
nah
>>
To me, it definitely was. I have so many GB and GBA titles so this was such a joyful peripheral to have. If only it would have some functions from the Super Game Boy such as the colors in certain games and the ability to customise each of the four colors on original Game Boy games, it would have been perfect.
>>
>>
>>322222287
nobody cares
>>
>>322222206
my nigga
>>
File: donkey konga.gif (896 KB, 342x240) Image search: [Google]
donkey konga.gif
896 KB, 342x240
Not quite
>>
>>322222235
How long was that active?
>>
>>322222473
2cheaplymade4me
>>
>>322222529
Quite awhile. Not sure of the specifics desu but I played on gc and xbox and was super fucking addicted. I'm pretty sure the schthack private server is still up for gc and blue burst on pc.
>>
>>322222206
>using both you have the most wasteful piece of shit gba ever imagined
lol
>>
>>322222473
that fucking animation hahaha
>>
>>322221856
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.