[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many videos has he made last year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6
File: Spoonyego.jpg (31 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
Spoonyego.jpg
31 KB, 626x342
So how many videos has he made last year?
>>
If I remember correctly, only one or two fully-produced reviews, and a few Counter Monkey videos, movie vlogs, and wrestling vlogs.

Apparently he's trying to become more of a streamer now.
>>
>>322209176
Watched a bit of one when I was rewatching his SWAT 4 stuff. He did the expansions in streams.

I have no clue how someone could sit there and watch it. He is uninterested, tired, hates his viewers, makes zero jokes and more. I give stuff like Vinescauce a glance because the two people worth a damn seem happy doing what they do and like to banter, Spoony is just a grouch.
>>
File: 1450646088542.gif (260 KB, 631x504) Image search: [Google]
1450646088542.gif
260 KB, 631x504
Theres no going back for him.
>>
>>322209493
They're okay for background noise once in a while, but I definitely wouldn't sit there and watch them with my full attention. The same goes for his vlogs.
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 249x264) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4 KB, 249x264
>>322207628
39 videos, majority of which are unscripted him just rambling about wrestling, many of which are in multiple parts (LOL look at this DnD book part 1 & 2 LOL it has sex and 3 separate road to Wrestlemania videos and 3 more discussing event afterwards). Total scripted videos for 2015 were his Part 1 & 2 review of Massacre at Central High, which he presumably did because a character looks like him, the narcissistic fuck.

Pic related: His patreon was at +5k at one point and it appears that a good portion of his supporters have caught on to the lazy fuck.
>>
when he does put out a video instead of a stream, its fuckign wrestling

at least record highlights from the streams you bastard
>>
>>322209546
he looks like a chicken than an actual chicken does
>>
>>322210218
I like Counter Monkey enough since I enjoy tabletop yet I can never play it. So sick of Cards Against Humanity and the million variants of The Resistance.

But the problem is that those videos can easily be podcasts, he shouldn't even count them as videos.
>>
>>322210349
From what I've heard he has a really shitty attitude while streaming, banning people for daring to disagree with Lord Antwiler.
>>
>>322210409
I enjoy those videos too. I've never played any tabletop RPG and probably never will, but I still find them interesting.
>>
>>322210409
Ya, Counter Monkey is pretty fun. For awhile he got boring with it and talked about dice for like 4 hours but the stories are good.
>>
>>322211498
He actually wanted to get a whole set just for Counter Monkey, which would be totally unnecessary.
>>
>>322212027
He'll bullshit to his fans that he needs the set or no more videos. He's a slave to patron now, time to move on.
>>
>>322212027
He has a set in the latest Counter Monkey videos.
>>
File: 1448540729136.png (43 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1448540729136.png
43 KB, 160x160
>all comments on his patreon is "Stop donating you idiots!"
>>
I wish he did some more movie v-logs or talked about games. There's nothing interesting about wrestling
>>
>>322209493
He does them on YT now and they're still awful, he also only gets like 80 viewers and only does them so he can make his account look like it isn't a total barren wasteland
>>
File: noah alcoholic.jpg (354 KB, 639x1080) Image search: [Google]
noah alcoholic.jpg
354 KB, 639x1080
>>322207628

This guy is like a beyond has been. He's lost any sense of humor and joy, and is just bitter and angry now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5SD-riZWQ
>>
>>322212627
Speaking of which. Spoony made a post on patreon two days ago, which only patreons can view. Anyone know what it's about?
>>
>>322212805

Gonna guess it's:

>so sorry for no updates, I'm so tired, debressed, please give me money and sympathy
>>
>>322207628
is spoony the most resented e-celeb?
>>
>>322212970
The Irate Gamer would probably be if you're going all time, during the peak of him and AVGN he was absolutely fucking despised by AVGN fanboys
>>
>>322212914
Close.
Someone posted it here awhile ago.
Ill give you the run down.
Blah blah blah my anxiety, depression, anti social personality is flaring up.
Blah blah blah Im doing big things guys just trust me
Blah blah blah Im also really sick and stuff and April is taking care of me
Blah blah blah please give old spoonster another chance
Blah blah blah keep giving me money for doing fuck all
>>
>>322212805
Apparently, he's promised a full-fledged review of a VCR board game called Rap Rat. Hopefully it's a return to form for Spoony.
>>
>>322213256
He was ment to do Rap Rat but he couldn't think of anything to skit about it so he claimed the poll was rigged.
Then rigged it himself so he could do Atmosphere since he had material for it.
>>
I miss when Spoony gave a shit...had short hair...and was actually funny.

Now I just find him sad. I mean, the man needs a real job...and to wake up and realize his dream of being a "successful internet critic" are dead - by his own hand, no less.
>>
>>322213182

Reminds me of druggie family members. They always have excuses, play the pity card, and manipulate. But you can't trust them.

>Blah blah blah my anxiety, depression, anti social personality is flaring up.

And what exactly are you doing to fix this? Sitting on your ass, drinking booze and popping pills?

Noah reminds me of this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-PAaHnnMg
>>
>>322213182
>Blah blah blah Im also really sick and stuff and April is taking care of me

She can do so much better than him. Can you imagine having to take care of some greasy man child? She seems like a bit of a doormat to be honest senpai.
>>
>>322213418
Spoony is acting like an idiot, putting out fuck all since he gets payed per month not for his work and honestly has not given a shit about working in ages since he just puts more adds on his shit.
An example is on his ripper and phantasmagoria stuff.
They used to have 1 add at the start, those fucking videos now have adds every 20mins since people watch them sometimes since that was his good shit.
I mean holy fuck DSP is a sack of shit but at least he fucking puts tons of shit out that you can have a laugh at since DSP cannot into vidya.
>>
>>322213507
They're roughly on the same level. He's about what she deserves.
>>
>>322213392
The moment Spoony stopped cutting his hair was when the quality of his videos seriously dropped. It's pretty clear that he stopped giving a shit at that moment, which is weird because he stopped cutting his hair right after moving out of his parents' basement. It must have been his parents who kept him in line.
>>
>>322213378
That happened a while ago, and apparently he's changed his mind:

https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/682165243217317888/photo/1
>>
>>322213392
>Now I just find him sad. I mean, the man needs a real job...and to wake up and realize his dream of being a "successful internet critic" are dead - by his own hand, no less.

The irony is that the success destroyed him. If he was never successful, he would still have some office job somewhere and would be much happier and normal.

But his e-fame let him be as anti-social as he wants to. Just years of being isolated can't be good. And it lets him be as lazy as he wants to.

Now I think he's legitimately insane to behonest.
>>
>>322213507
She was a massive fan of his and did an interview with him on her own channel ages ago.
She fell in love with the dream, but reality set in and now she must be conflicted between what she knows he can be and the fuck up that he is now.
When she wises up and leaves him he will fucking off himself like Jew Wario.
>>
>>322213580

She's a bit plain and mannish, but sorta cute. Seems like a nice person. Would look better without a dyke cut.

Someone as toxic as Noah is the last person she should be with.
>>
>>322213647
He never wanted E-Fame he wanted real fame, e-shit was just a way to catapult his ass in his mind.
He is a classic narcissist who way to much ego to think he can do what others who are better than him do.
A prime example of his ego is him begging his fans to get him on Jimmy Falon to do his shitty board games on live TV.
He wants to be an actor but cant act so he plays dnd and shits on people who don't act the way he wants them to act because he is incapable of empathy.
>>
>>322213676
>When she wises up and leaves him he will fucking off himself like Jew Wario.

Noah is a whiny bitch and looks for sympathy. But he's never going to kill himself. Instead, his poor diet and life and pre-existing heart condition will mean he'll fall over dead sometime in his 40's.
>>
>>322213812
When she had her own channel she was hot when she had normal hair, no metal shit on her face, took of the glasses and wore lingerie in front of a cam basically making sexual puns.
>>
>>322213846
>He never wanted E-Fame he wanted real fame, e-shit was just a way to catapult his ass in his mind.

But he's super lazy and has done nothing to actually achieve that fame.

He's used his efame as a crutch to never get a real job and to be paid for being lazy.

>actor

He should know his limitations. Right now it's too late for him, as he's destroyed his looks and personality. But going back some years, he could have been a decent host of something. He can't act at all.

Reminds me of Jon Stewart. Ever see him in any comedy? He's just awful. But he's good as a stand up and a tv host.
>>
>>322213953
>took of the glasses and wore lingerie in front of a cam basically making sexual puns.

vid plz.
>>
>>322213872
He admitted to nearly killing himself before and after the scarlet shit he lost his shit mentally, I mean he acted like his dog on twitter, he was off his fucking rocker.
She leaves him now, he is alone in a house he cannot afford, with no one willing to give him sheckles since he pissed them away.
I think it will be the nail that kills him and honestly who gives a shit at this point.
>>
>>322214112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVovQKhKYzc
She is wearing a wig though.
Still id fuck her.
>>
>>322214121
>He admitted to nearly killing himself before and after the scarlet shit

Just cries for sympathy. Pulling another Nicholas Brendan.
>>
>>322213676
not really like Jew wario, his wife tried to talk him out of it
>>
>>322214212
If he thinks it will martyr himself or make everyone feel bad for leaving him then he will do it since that is one of the only ways a narcissist will kill themselves to basically hurt people.
Still he might or might not do it but shit happens.
>>
>>322209546
Is that really him? What the fuck and why the fuck?
>>
>>322214353

let's just hope it isn't a murder suicide.
>>
>>322214454
its from some co-video shit from that guy with the thing and its shooped
but not alot
>>
>>322214503
Here's hoping.
April reminds me off my friends wife, used to dress like a punk goth chick to basically scare people off.
But when you met her she is the nicest, most caring and innocent person id ever met.
>>
>>322213418
To be fair there's not much you can do if you're genuinely depressed to help other than antidepressants, sometimes. I am, and I tried to exercise to no avail despite people suggesting it, only SSRIs made me feel any better. However, that doesn't justify his continuing to use Patreon while not putting out anything of any significance.
>>
>>322213846
>A prime example of his ego is him begging his fans to get him on Jimmy Falon to do his shitty board games on live TV

Christ, this was just sad. How delusional one can be?
>>
>>322214454
To be fair, there's some kind of camera glitch or something in that shot that makes his arms look thinner than they really are. If nothing else, he's actually more proportionate than he looks there.
>>
>>322214634
Everyone took the piss out of him for that even his die hard fans and after that he disabled comments because his ego could not take it.
>>
>>322214634
>How delusional one can be?

Highly. I really question Noah's sanity after he made a twitter for his dog, talked like a todler, and used it to hit on women.
>>
>>322214630
I've heard that even antidepressants don't work most of the time.
>>
>>322213676
>off himself like Jewwario
>without a wife to pull the trigger
???
>>
>>322214774
It depends on the person, and there are a lot of them. My point is they're his best bet, but that doesn't excuse no vidya reviews in months upon months.
>>
>>322214790
He will dress up like lightning since he is also a skinny bitch and kill himself.
Either that or dress up like batman and die hanging himself of a doorknob jacking off.
>>
>>322214774

Mental diagnoses are really arbitrary since there's no objective tests you can take. And people have wildly different biologies. So you have to go through a really awful process of trying random meds until one works.
>>
>>322213392
Even when he gave a shit years ago he was too nitpicicky and borderline retarded. Just rewatch his old video game reviews or playthroughs and you'll see he thinks that a game not being realistic is a fair criticism.
>>
>>>/vr/2888252
>>
>>322213846
To be fair, you need some level of ego, perhaps even an unusually high level, to have a career as a performer. His attempt to get on Jimmy Fallon is the kind of thing anyone trying to break into the business would do.
>>
>>322214974
>temple of trials
>an hour into the video
>>
>>322214753
Aw, come on. The dog is cute, and people do all kinds of silly things with their dogs. Spoony's on Twitter all the time, so maybe that was just his brand of silly dog stuff.
>>
>>322214974
>that chat
Can't see shit captain.
>>
>>322215080

Never played Fallout 2. How bad is that? And what is he doing wrong exactly?

>>322215184

Hi Noah.
>>
>>322215232

It's a bad font choice. It should be white text with black outline for readability.

But incrasing font size to 480p or higher makes it more readable.
>>
>>322215238
It's the part at the very beginning of the game. It's just baffling that he's there an hour into the video as it's relatively short, but maybe he was just doing other shit prior to that, so I don't know.
>>
I have no fucking idea why people gave him money and still do. Even before leaving TGWTG he shown that he don't really make videos anymore.. He broke down years ago and instead of trying to actually recover he just does nothing and hope it all works out. I remember fans forced him to make a whole new site just for the wrestling videos because they didn't feel it worked with the main site. But now all he talks about is wrestling and sometimes Counter Monkey which honestly is iffy sometimes since he told most of his good stories already.
>>
>>322209493
>makes zero jokes
This is what turned me off Spoony. He isn't even remotely trying to be funny anymore.

I miss Noah&Miles reviews.
>>
>>322216983
>Miles
He was good since he was able to talk Spoony down. Like their Pacific Rim review where Spoony said almost nothing but negative things about it. Miles just rolled his eyes and knocked him down off his high horse and said that it was just enjoyable. All April down is say shit like "yeah that" and never disagree with him.
>>
>>322216983
>I miss Noah&Miles reviews.

Yeah, those were fun. But they can't really do them now, since they don't live together anymore. Miles shows up sometimes for special events, like that B-movie festival he and Noah went to, but that's it.
>>
>>322217178
>rolled his eyes and knocked him down off his high horse
Miles is generally more forgiving of movies but I think you're projecting here.

They just had great chemistry.
>>
>>322217426
Maybe. But to me Miles enjoy things much more than Spoony. And so when Spoony starts going on his rant Miles tends to stop him and talks about what he enjoys. Which tends to make Spoony more agreeable on the good parts. I mean watch a random video with Miles and one with April who mostly just agrees with anything Noah says. Spoony tends to just take over 90% of the video on just ranting with April while Miles is more willing to cut him off.
>>
>>322217597
>one with April who mostly just agrees with anything Noah says

She's has a doormat personality.
>>
Who the fuck watches his wrestling videos?
>>
>>322218595
I watch them sometimes when I want some background noise. I don't watch wrestling, but I used to, so I have some familiarity with it and therefore get some entertainment from those videos.
>>
File: Capture.png (21 KB, 647x384) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21 KB, 647x384
>>322218595
>ratings disabled
>comments disabled
>less views than a Mega64 podcast

So nobody.
>>
>>322218896
More people would watch it if Spoony actually did other things. Right now people just quit him and don't even care what he is doing now. He can suddenly start doing a actual review a week and it might actually take a month or so before people realize he's back. Since they just tone Spoony out completely.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.