[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tl;dr: I hope you guys can contain your autism and be mature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Smash.jpg (88 KB, 506x601) Image search: [Google]
Smash.jpg
88 KB, 506x601
>tl;dr: I hope you guys can contain your autism and be mature about this, why is M2K ok, but Zer0 hated?

I don't mean this to be yet another shit thread, and although I do recognize that it is very likely to derail into one, I honestly hope it doesn't.

I've had this small doubt lingering for a while now, and was wondering if any of you had any input on it: How come everyone hates Zer0, while they're okay with M2K?

I don't play either game competitively, just occasionally with friends on weekends (some of us are rather decent at it, but not amazing) That being said, I sometimes enjoy watching twitch streams of both Sm4sh and Melee tournaments. I rather enjoy both of them, although perhaps Melee is a little more impressive visually.

I have come to notice with time, that people are just anxious to see Zer0 lose, as opposed to people actually enjoying M2K winning. Isn't this the same situation?

They're both the top dogs in their respective games (right?) and both of them tend to win every tournament, so what's the difference? Is it a difference in each communities' mindset? Does it have something to do with each other personally, or is it a matter of one being more consistent than the other? I have no idea, please fill me in!

Sidenote: Although I don't care much about e-celebs, I'm quite curious about what is happening social-wise in these situations. That said, I have come across reading that both these guys are (close?) friends.
>>
>>322203232
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/
>>
suck my diarrhea dick
>>
>>322203232
Zero is fat. Also, most people's first impressions of him were from the Smash Invitational E3 tourney where he ran away so he could get the timeout.
>>
>>322203232
What the fuck? When's the last time M2K beat Armada? M2K hasn't been top dog in melee in many years.
>>
>>322203535

I guess he's not then. For some reason he seems to be the most iconic player though(?)
>>
He's been around longer.

Although I don't understand why everyone shits on Zero.
>He's a tierwhore
So does that mean anyone who mains Fox in Melee a tierwhore?
>>
>>322203232
Zero ALWAYS plays to win. Like ALWAYS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqndpFFT94
There is like not a single time he hasn´t been a complete faggot.
>Melee Fox
>Brawl Metaknight
>Sm4sh Diddy pre patch, Sheik post patch

M2k on the other hand, is a fun autist that doesn´t always just plays to win, he is dedicated and studies the code of the game and can give you good tips.
>Melee Shiek/Marth NONTOP CHARATERS
>Brawl Meta Knight
>Sm4sh Mario, DK

TL;DR m2k is ok and fat mexican is a faggot. Why are you even making that comparation.
>>
>>322203232
can you please take your FUCKING E CELEB THREAD OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>322203232
M2K is autistic and /v/ identifies with that
>>
>>322205348
>you played so lame dude
zero gets a taste of him own cum for once
>>
>>322205348
He's a Chilean, you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1a1.jpg (170 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1a1.jpg
170 KB, 849x1200
>>322204820
I definitely would say mango is a more iconic player to represent melee, but if you wanted to pick one to represent smash as a while then it would definitely be m2k as he's good in every smash game
>>
Why is Leffen such a faggot?
>>
>>322203232
>Isn't this the same situation?
No? When the fuck did M2k get a 50 tourney win-streak?
>They're both the top dogs in their respective games (right?)
M2k is somewhere in the top 6, Zero is the best of his game but can still lose to Esam and Nairo
>and both of them tend to win every tournament
Dude, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, I should have stopped even reading this thread after you said you only play with your friends, and trust me you and your friends are probably all shit. Please shut the fuck up
>>
>>322207379
its the same
>>322208319
Who is the bigest faggot? Zero or Leffen?
For me it may be Leffen, he sometimes can be a cool guy and isn´t just running away camping half of the time.
>>
>>322203232
Hating Zer0 is meme-tier. He makes lots of content where he explains everything about nearly the entire roster, and every time the meta game shifts, videos on every patch, video analysis, etc. I've never heard anyone ever have a bad experience with the guy. People only wanted him to lose because of his long win-streak, noone had much personal against him or anything.

M2k hasnt been "top dog" for like 7+ years you dumbass. He's generally a likeable and silly guy who's been getting his autism together lately.

>>322205348
people like this retard only care about shallow shit like maining non-top tiers and stupid shit like the "trolling" video, dont listen to them, they belong on reddit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.