[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started FFXIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-01-01_00002.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-01_00002.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
At least Final Fantasy progressed slightly from the swimming scene with Yuna when it comes to romance.

I dont mind the story so far. I wish they wouldnt rely on the player going into the menu so much for the story, but if you do its fairly coherant. The combat is way too easy right now. Playing on Normal. I expect it to ramp up eventually but after beating what appears to be the first major boss, it's been over 2 hours now.

What the fuck.

Also, if I delete the english audio, does that save me some good amount of space on my SSD?
>>
The game only spikes up after reaching chapter 10 and honestly it can get brutal to some.

You can either grind like a pleb or git gut. Beating titan trial underleveled was probably the most regarding thing i did invvidya in a while.

Its the hardest ff related to post game and end game. Enjoy it and dont grind
>>
I think there was a boss that would change elements every few turns that was kinda tough. Other than that it was a snoozefest and I stopped playing before it got to whatever the name of the plains area is. But I am trying to finish it so that I can just lock it away forever and never look back.
>>
>>322200328
serah is best waifu
>>
>>322202067
Yeah, it's not even close but okay, keep showing your newfag status.

>>322200328
>romance progressed with 13
Yeah, because a love story that is literally just "i love you and it is pre-established so we don't 'have to go through it" is progress... right.
>>
>>322202359
took me 4 years to beat it, then i finished 13-2 and lightnig returns in less than a month, they were much better
>>
>>322202359

Dont play games that you dislike? That might improve your life quality a little dude
>>
>>322202398
Better than Tidus and Yuna.
>>
>>322202398

Have you ever played any final fantasy at all? You can beat all numered final fantasies by just spamming attack and healing spells if you level up accordingly. Most of these games have 0 depth, FF x post game can be sumarized in max luck and evasion
>>
>>322202497
Hey you shut your fucking mouth. How can someone with such shitty tastes in waifus and romances be allowed to live. Fuck, Tidus x Yuna is the reason for my existence. I live for this shit. Don't speak trash or me and my waifus will end your laifu
>>
>>322202879
>>322202879
but she has no reason to even like him. hes a crazy guy from the sea who thinks hes from the dead city who constantly violates everything she has been raised to believe by doing things like question who machina is bad and ran into the temple or whatever they called it without being her guardian.
>>
I figured this might be best place to ask since FF general is just FFRK.

Is it worth doing the extra sidequests to get the end dungeon on Lightning Returns? I can't fucking stand all these fucking fetch quests with shitty melodramatic backstories that occur at different times of the day and battling regular mobs isn't fun at all since only the bosses offer any kind of decent challenge.
>>
>>322203068
She has no reason to believe him but continues to do so anyways because of her trust in him. He is more than willing to die for her and refuses to ever let her spirits and motivations get down. He essentially re-dies for her sake at a time where it's already basically proven that Tidus was right about being in Zanarkan in a way. He says things that go against her faith but they all start to see everything unravel together as they explore and find out the truth about Spira and are able to make their own opinions about things such as Machina. The only thing that ruined this for me was Tidus, but mid game he grew on me
>>
>>322203327
if you do enough of them you get a bonus day that has a boss rush out in the desert, and they drop lots of rare items. also a bonus cutscene after the credits.
>>
>>322203807
oh wait i just read the rest of your question, and idk
>>
Uhh is someone ITT seriously saying FFX had a good romance while simultaneously shitting on FFXIII??

You're dumb, kid, love stories are the entire reason I play vidya and FFX made me cringe. It was that bad.
>>
>>322204151
same here, it was so forced I bet the character models wanted to vomit on eachother.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.