[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
diablo 3 is objectivly bad it took diablo 2 and made it worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: d21080.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
d21080.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
diablo 3 is objectivly bad

it took diablo 2 and made it worse in every way. diablo 2 could of been improved quests, more rpg mechanics, more varied areas and better areas (we all know act 1 was the best)

instead they took diablo 2 and improved nothing. they only made it worse. worse online, worse items, worse graphics, worse atmosphere, worse story, worse levels, worse quests, worse classes

if you defend diablo 3 in any state you are WRONG by fact
>>
k
>>
One of the best couch co-op games on PS3.

Sure, it's not a PC game at all anymore but it reminds me of hooking up two PS1's and playing Diablo, Doom, and Destruction Derbery over LAN with my brother in the 90s.
>>
play path of exile instead

RIP
>>
>>322199969
Pretty much this.

The PC release was garbage. The console couch co-op was exactly the way this game was meant to be played.

Reminded me of playing gauntlet legends with my buddies again
>>
File: mad.png (38 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
38 KB, 600x457
>could of
>>
>>322199825
>more rpg mechanics
No. It's meant to be a stabby-shooty-grabby-looty-grindy fest. Not an RPG.
>>
Path of exile is better in every way
>>
>>322199969
Go back to leddit console kiddie
>>
>>322199825
>1920x1200
>diablo II

what dark sorcery is this?
>>
Grim Dawn is pretty good. It is sort of like PoE but without all of the pseudo-choices in character creation. the choices are real and irreversable for the most part.
>>
so just keep playing D2/D1 then

PoE and Grim Dawn are okay too but they just aren't as satisfying to play
>>
>>322199969
What makes it better on console?
>>
>>322201030
Technically? Nothing (unless you count the increase in decent drops since no market from inception).

But playing with up to four other people in one room without needing anything else besides extra controllers is fun.
>>
The expansion helped out a lot (played it before AH was removed on pc and bought it on console to play expac a few weeks ago) but it still has problems.

They changed it from hoping to get good drops to grinding bounties for crafting mats/rifts for blood shards. And that's only if you care about doing really high grifts.

Modded gear ruined online though. And for whatever reason they made it shared XP so that equip can boost your account stupid too.

It's fun but it's not diablo 2. And as I said the modded shit won't let me take it seriously.
>>
>>322200790
actually the choices are even more reversable than in PoE because you can easily undo any skillpoint whereas in PoE you need Orbs of Regret
>>
>>322200740
just edit the config.ini dude
>>
>>322202713
oh

so not on bnet?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.