[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valkyire Profile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
>To my side my noble einherjar.

Why is this game the best ps1 game ever?
>>
File: Nibelung Valesti.gif (718 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Nibelung Valesti.gif
718 KB, 500x375
>>322199132
Hrist game when?
>>
I've always wanted to play these games but these games apparently have so many options and endings I'm at a loss as to what to do. So in the end I don't bother with them.
>>
>>322200582

There's only 3 endings. 1 real ending that you have to work for, 1 ending that you'll get if you don't bother with the real ending, and another ending you get if you don't bother playing the game.
>>
>>322200582
If you're that lazy just lookup flowchart to get the best ending. It's just a couple of decisions, not really complicated but can be hard to figure out yourself.
>>
File: Aelia.jpg (90 KB, 980x950) Image search: [Google]
Aelia.jpg
90 KB, 980x950
Never played VP, but I do remember constantly jacking off to Aelia's toned legs as a young teen.
>>
hows the psp port?

There is a PSP port right? or am I thinking of another game..
>>
>>322201351
PSP port is the same as PS1 version with extra FMV cutscene.
>>
>>322201210
>redhead
>dem legs
>can also turn into a fucking dragon
muh waifu
>>
How is VP for the PS2?
>>
File: phyress.jpg (68 KB, 327x600) Image search: [Google]
phyress.jpg
68 KB, 327x600
>>322201721
VP 2 is great. The story is not god-tier like 1 but still good, it has one of the best videogame villain and gameplay is really fun with combos and breaking enemy parts mechanic.

I probably spent 400 hours or something on VP2, replaying once every couple of years.

Phyress is the best archer in the game.
>>
>>322200543
>implying a Hrist game wouldn't let us play as a reformed version of her instead of the nazi SS gas all the mortals heil Odin version
>>
>>322199132
>Metal Gear Solid
>Resident Evil 2
>Gran Turismo 2
>Silent Hill
>Klonoa
>Armored Core
>Xenogears
>Chrono Cross
>Final Fantasys VII - IX
>Final Fantasy Tactics
>Parasite Eve 2
>Ace Combat 3
>Colony Wars
>Threads of Fate

All are better than Valkyrie Profile.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.