[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the first game of the new year is your goty.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1024x1202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1024x1202
you have to justify why the first game you played in 2016 is your uncontested goty. i dont care if you logged into freemium two:iap for a daily bonus. justify it. year just turned here. havent played yet.
>pic sadly unrelated.
>>
>>322198146
I just started playing Shadowrun Returns. Considering I bought that on a whim last summer without having any knowledge of gameplay or reviews, I'd say that it was a great purchase. I'm enjoying the atmosphere, music and story content so far, though I hear Dragonfall (which I also bought) and Hong Kong are better games.
>>
>>322198146
I was playing FFVII when the New Year turned over.

It's my favorite game of all time.
>>
Diablo 3. I can't even justify this shit. It's just the kind of mindless fun I like.
>>
>>322198146
Post the audio please
You know which one
>>
>EVE Online
Most other MMOs are casual shit, no holy trinity, PvP focused, highest male to female ratio of any MMO,
>>
File: 1444329450196.jpg (23 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
1444329450196.jpg
23 KB, 283x302
>>322202653
I'd post it for you but the link I got says it was deleted. Sorry man
>>
>>322202653
>>322204094
you can get it on reddit
>>
Warframe. It does ftp right. It's Canadian. Community kicks ass. Actual $$ currency is easily available through farming and selling. Shiny gold stuff. space mom is attractive as fuck it's on all systems, SECOND DREAM WAS FUCKING AMAZING, grind is good... right?
>>
>>322199270
Dragonfall is GOAT
>>
Heroes of the storm. Sorry boys, can't stand gold shops, I like to enjoy my games, not write down on legal pads what to buy and get prostate cancer when someone buys the wrong item.
>>
fifa 14 - best game of 2015

yes

i only played it because fifa 16 doesn't have a crack and fifa 15 crack doesn't work, will probably buy fifa 16 soon enuff tho
>>
>>322198146
Witcher 3 then i guess. Pretty noise so far.
>>
>>322206978
witcher 3 is actually goty
>>
File: 1445349224146.jpg (390 KB, 725x720) Image search: [Google]
1445349224146.jpg
390 KB, 725x720
>>322198146
Shit, I was playing the trial for the new Fatal Frame game.

Alright, I do quite like this. It's jank as hell, and not very effective with the actual ghosts, but the atmosphere in the forest (as far as the trial takes me) is pretty effective. Plus, the WiiU controller's screen was utilized well, especially with the screen tilting. Makes me wish for a new Pokemon Snap. I'd spin around in my chair like a tard to that game.
>>
Was playing the Dishonored DLC.

Fun as fuck to blink around and choke cunts out without gettin spotterydood
>>
>X: Rebirth
I can't

It's not as bad as it supposedly was at launch but I've only done intro stuff which is fly here then fly there
>>
>>322202653
>>322204094
>>322204224
my interest has been piqueueued

share with me your knowledge
>>
>>322198146
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate takes all the stuff you loved about Assassin's Creed and makes it better. The gameplay is better, the modern day bullshit is better, the graphics are next (current) gen.

If Unity disappointed you, Syndicate should pick you right back up.

I am pleasantly surprised so far; looking like a 6, maybe 6.5/10.
>>
>>322207141
I can see why. I´ve spend more time roaming novi and doing side stuff, than main missions.
>>
>>322207443
Stealth is suprisingly good

Although ubi would still be better off just applying splinter cell blacklist's gameplay to open world
>>
Xcom - long war

It's a game for the true harcore, only a casual couldn't make it through all these missions without a single loss

I fucking hate it, every battle takes forever
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.