[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1385114770366.png (7 KB, 486x451) Image search: [Google]
1385114770366.png
7 KB, 486x451
>>
>>322196971
The Sims, which is suffering because EA has no competition so we just have to bend over and take their bullshit money mongering ways for content we use to have.
>>
File: tumblr_nvc191tNxu1ud3p22o1_1280.png (385 KB, 1280x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvc191tNxu1ud3p22o1_1280.png
385 KB, 1280x675
>>322196971
EarthBound
>>
I didn't use to like the Water Temple in OoT and Shadow Temple was my favorite, but now it's my favorite in the game while the Shadow it's my least.

I've always liked every game I played as a kid. Except for Oddworld Adventures on Gameboy.
>>
Demon's Souls and Monster Hunter
And by kid I mean like 14
>>
>>322197096
>EA gets caught leaving pools in the base game but inaccessible in the default menus
>>
>>322196971
Final Fantasy 5
>>
Digimon World

I love the world itself but god damn its difficult
>>
>>322196971
The Legend of Zelda II - The Adventures of Link.
Was way different than the first, and I just despised the difficulty of the game. As an adult I have learned to enjoy the skill requirement. It's honestly not that bad.
>>
got it one christmas and hated it for whatever reason then played the hell out of it around 6th grade
>>
Suikoden II
>>
KOTOR

Granted I wasn't exactly a kid when it came out. I just didn't understand the d20 system at the time, so I gave my guy a bunch of dexterity then wondered why I couldn't hit for shit with my swords.

But I had a friend explain d20 to me and then I understood the whole game much better. To this day, I give it a replay around 2 times a year.
>>
Sports games, I used to hate them, but now I love them.
>>
>>322196971
Minecraft
>>
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

I was terribad at it as a kid, but appreciate and love it now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.